Passionate about new digital trends and the tourism industry, the Digital Platform Coordinator will be responsible for implementing web projects and initiatives. The selected candidate's talents and skills will serve to enrich the experience of our guests through our various digital platforms. They are curious, meticulous and results-oriented.
YOUR FUTURE TEAM:
Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, you will be part of a team of 7 people responsible for marketing initiatives for all Germain Hotels and restaurants.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Group insurance, 50% paid by the employer
- Access to the gym
- Special employee rate to discover Germain Hotel properties
- Opportunity for advancement within a company growing across Canada
- Possibility of teleworking 2 days/week
- Participate in the planning, design and execution of promotional campaigns on digital platforms
- Manage, write and update content for the digital ecosystem (websites, blogs, marketing and transactional emails, local listings, etc.)
- Create and distribute editorial and promotional email campaigns
- Support and train operational teams on the use of various web tools (CMS, satisfaction survey, gift card program, SMS, Google My Business, etc.)
- Work with various agencies and external freelancers to implement web initiatives and projects.
- Analyze the performance of digital initiatives and produce periodic reports
- Monitor trends in web referencing (SEO) and apply strategies to optimize our online presence
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum prior experience of 2 years in a similar position
- Previous experience in the tourism industry is an asset
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in marketing or another relevant field or equivalent experience
- Keen interest and good knowledge of the Web and relevant tools (CMS, email marketing, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Bilingual (French and English), both written and spoken;
Workplace: Montreal Service Centre
Status: Full time, daytime schedule
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Germain Hotels is a family-run business founded in Quebec City in 1988 that owns and operates a network of 18 hotels across the country under the Le Germain, Alt and Escad banners, as well as a dozen restaurants and bars. The company, which has won numerous awards, remains the only truly Canadian hotel group. A model of innovation and daring, Germain Hotels is renowned for its unparalleled hospitality and the unique style that characterizes its hotels. The company’s national presence and desire to surround itself with local businesses and artists make it a Canadian lifestyle expert.