360.Agency is a group of companies specializing in digital marketing and creating innovative technology solutions for the Canadian auto industry. From website design to advertising campaign management, including the management of business development centers, 360.Agency works with dealership clients to help them succeed in their marketing and communications strategies.
We are looking for a versatile Designer to join our Marketing and Communications team.
You will work in the marketing and communications department, in close collaboration with the marketing and communication director and the marketing & advertising vice-president.
- Design, layout and create a variety of communications documents for the agency, sales and products department, internally and for affiliated brands.
- Ensure consistency of the brand image defined by the Marketing Director.
- Research, create, develop and execute creative, innovative and relevant concepts aligned with the communication strategy.
- Participate in the creative process and brainstorming meetings and work on a project from the brief to the final product.
- Coordinate and manage orders made to external suppliers (printers, suppliers for events).
- Participate in the organization, preparation and management of internal and external corporate events (ex: trade shows, end of year party).
- Ensure the quality control of the projects entrusted to you.
- Work in collaboration with the members of the marketing and communication department and in synergy with the sales, product development, customer support, administration, human resources departments, etc.
- Be open to working on diverse projects (web, print, events, coordination).
- Stay on top of trends in marketing design / creative innovation.
- Experienced and creative designer – web and print;
- Ready to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Capable of working on multiple projects at once;
- At ease with the challenges and specifics of marketing communications;
- Adept at managing supplier relationships and order follow-up;
- Curious, precise and disciplined;
- A team player;
- Very organized and independent.
- Diploma in graphic design or advertising marketing
- 3 to 5 years experience in an agency
- Bilingual (mandatory written/spoken-some of clients and staff do not speak French)
- Perfect knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Good experience with Powerpoint, WordPress, Basic HTML, CSS
- Experience in event management an asset
We offer you a flexible family-like work environment. Each individual is at the heart of our customer service process, and every employee is expected to show some interest in all the products and technical aspects of the company. We value the strengths and talents of human resources and one can quickly grow within the company. Come meet us and find out for yourself!