Linen Chest is Canada’s top home retail destination for bed, bath, kitchen and home decor. Our company is booming and growing! Because of this great expansion we need the best talent on the market to join our team and participate in our success.
We are actively looking for a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer reports directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager (Print) and is responsible for producing weekly ads, marketing materials, point of purchase signage, flyers, packaging, monthly banners and other design requirements that both reinforce and expand the Linen Chest brand across all printed channels.
- Create branded marketing and advertising collateral for all printed channels (monthly flyers, product packaging, etc);
- Ensure that the look and feel of the brand is consistent across all printed channels;
- Graphic Design diploma and a minimum of 3 years experience in Print Graphic Design;
- Exceptional knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and basic knowledge of the Office suite of applications;
- Knowledge of print production; including document preparation, color conversions, fonts, etc;
- Creativity and artistic talent (portfolio required)
- Bilingualism (English and French), written and spoken;
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently with limited guidance;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects;
- Ability to work under pressure with extremely tight deadlines;
- Takes initiative, shares ideas and is pro-active;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Retail experience (an asset);
- Flexible schedule / Hybrid working (at the office and from home);
- Paid sick days;
- Positive, stimulating & family-oriented work environment;
- Company discount on merchandise;
- Group insurance after 6 months;
- Accessible by bus / Free parking;
- Lucrative employee referral program;
Job Type: Permanent, 40-hrs/week; Monday to Friday.
*Only qualified candidates who provide a link to a portfolio/website or a PDF of relevant work samples will be considered.*