# Junior eLearning Designer (Graphic Designer)
Here are the basics: Neovation is a young, quick growing company founded in 2012. We deliver extraordinary learning technologies and engaging training solutions for our global clients. You can find out more about our products and services http://www.neovation.com.
Now, here's what you really want to know about us: at Neovation, https://www.neovation.com/meet-the-team is composed of bright, passionate and diverse professionals that motivate each other to achieve shared goals. Innovation and collaboration are celebrated, and new ideas are always encouraged! We believe that delivering the best, most customer-focused client care, services and products helps set us apart from the competition.
#### The Opportunity
We are currently seeking a creative and passionate graphic designer to join our growing https://www.flarelearning.com/ in the role of Junior eLearning Designer.
#### The Role
In this role you will create interactive and beautifulhttp://projects.smarteru.com/LSsamples/Clients/CWBNationalLeasing/story_html5.html and take them from storyboard to launch. A key to your success will be the ability to put yourself in the learner's shoes and communicate effectively with your team and clients. In this role you will juggle multiple tasks, meet tight timelines and focus on high-quality, beautiful results. This role is ideal for someone looking to utilize their eye for design in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
#### The Right Candidate
- You are a graphic designer by trade
- You pride yourself in having a great attention to detail
- You are excited by learning new software that helps enhance your eye for design
- You are able to communicate in English, both verbally and written
- You are self-driven and find you always want to be learning new things
- You can prioritize tasks and re-prioritize those tasks as workload changes
- You can work independently with minimal supervision and are confident enough to reach out for support and help when needed
- You are legally entitled to work in Canada
If you're looking to join a fast-growing company where you'll be far more than another spoke in the wheel, we might be for you! Please apply with your resume and cover letter on our https://www.neovation.com/elearning-careers. We genuinely thank all those who apply for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, veteran status, disability, or political affiliation.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift