Position at Dumas
Take on the challenges and rewards of a career that will take you far.
Dumas is a leading full-service mining contractor operating in the Americas. The company's client list includes some of the world's largest and most respected mining companies.
Dumas is the contractor of choice for the most technically challenging underground projects, including mine construction, full-scale mine development, production mining, mine services and engineering.
The Marketing/Communications Intern will assist in all marketing initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create advertisements, collateral, and promotional material using Adobe Creative Suite
- Work with the team to define and implement strategies to promote the Dumas brand internally, externally and internationally
- Assist with various marketing and communications projects, developing collateral to support the roll-out of communications plans
- Develop effective corporate presentations and marketing materials
- Assist with media relations, editorial opportunities and relationships with key industry media
- Assist with promotional activities including trade shows, special client and industry events
- Website updates & maintenance
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative thinking
- Comfortable with trying out new technologies and tools
- Proficient with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Experience in using M365 Platform
- WordPress maintenance experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing
- Any experience in marketing an asset
- Co-op students welcome to apply
If you fit the Marketing/Communications Intern profile, you have what it takes to make a contribution to Dumas. You can get the ball rolling by submitting your resume and we can discuss the position in more detail.
This is a paid position and will be based in Sudbury, Ontario.