We're Frozen Mountain Software, a global leader in flexible live video conferencing and streaming software solutions-we are all about connecting people, everywhere, to what matters most. We're a hidden gem that is based in the heart of Surrey, BC (the fastest-growing city in the province!) We were awarded Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers in 2019 and we are featured in the City of Surrey's 2017-2027 Economic Strategy for our commitment to nurturing a great culture.
At Frozen Mountain, we also do everything we can to look after our FM Family (employees!) from flexible work hours, remote work days, tons of free food and snacks, and awesome company events are just the beginning. The teams themselves are high-impact, A-players who are incredibly brilliant!
Our Marketing Team is growing and we are looking for a highly innovative and persuasive individual to lead the charge on all things marketing as the Marketing Lead.
What you will be doing:
- Work directly and in collaboration with the VP of Marketing.
- Lead the conceptualization, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Ensure the absolute quality of all written and illustrated content produced by the marketing team.
- Work in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Identify new content requirements and collaborate with marketing team members to develop and implement new assets
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
- Guide the design of A/B testing programmes for all types of conversion events throughout the prospect to customer lifecycle.
- Assist with creation and review of ad copy, website page content and landing page content produced by your team.
- Own and report on the status and success of your team's marketing activities.
We're often asked, "what does it take to succeed at Frozen Mountain?" You've got to have a huge appetite for learning, take ownership, and be smart without having an ego. Here at FM, we believe in the FORCE! (Family, Ownership, Resourcefulness, Community, Excellence) Is the FORCE strong within you? Below are more details of what we are looking for in this role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 7-10 years of experience leading a team of multidisciplinary marketing professionals, website developers, and SEM specialists
- Advanced knowledge and extensive experience strategizing, defining and managing marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated history of leveraging the Hubspot marketing stack throughout all aspects of the marketing cycle.
- Persuasive ad writing, content copywriting and content copy editing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Be a creative and outgoing idea generator ready to lead by example.
- Master's degree
- Proven experience marketing SaaS platforms
- Fluent in underlying principles and technical concepts common in video conferencing software
- Hands-on experience interpreting campaign data from website analytics and PPC sources
- Established press and media contacts
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and we're not just saying that! We compare our salaries to local averages to make sure that we stay ahead.
- Extended Health Benefits paid 100% by the company, RRSP matching up to 5%
- Internal opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Free snack bars, fruits, veggies, specialty coffee and tea, and soft drinks in the office (and of course the Nespresso machine!)
- Regular employee events including monthly pub nights (currently virtual) and Pong Tournaments.
- Comfortable, ergonomic work spaces with top-notch hardware
- Work-from-home days, flexible office hours, and a relaxed office environment
- A space where egos are checked at the door, sleeves are rolled up to lend you a hand, ping pong is serious business and where the CEO will know you by name, rather than by number.
Created by brothers Anton and Jerod Venema in 2008, FM has grown to over 50 employees, and 500 customers and 1000s of developers building with our product worldwide. Through technology and innovation, we inspire and enable development teams through industry leading enterprise-class real-time streaming and analytic solutions. With products built from the ground up, we live and breathe RTC technology. Come work for a company that is built by Developers for Developers!
Frozen Mountain is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.