YOU'RE A fast thinking,TROUBLE SHOOTING,
Closing: Until Filled
Location: Edmonton South
You understand designing and creating automation flows, marketing landing pages, member lifecycle and lead management strategies like the back of your hand. You also have a whole lot of experience to make actionable recommendations to provide meaningful visibility into the marketing driven experiences of AMA's members. Our attitude is young, vibrant, energetic and change-oriented. Shaking things up in the dynamic, competitive world of marketing. You're experienced, motivated, energetic and ready to code emails.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You're a spirited, team player (you're fun, funny and love people), who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on change.
- You've written strategies and executed campaigns and know how to do both, well.
- You live and breathe brands and have experience and expertise in email messaging and campaigns. You love figuring out what drives consumer behaviour and are in touch with marketing trends and best practices.
- You get antsy when things stay the same too long. You believe there is a better way. In fact, you KNOW there's a better way even if you don't know what that way is just yet.
- You excel at reviewing data and making decisions.
- You can time manage your way through anything, are cool under pressure and can manage a budget like nobody's business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report to the Team Lead, Marketing Operations.
- Manage the execution of automated member journeys and provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance.
- Design lead management programs including consideration for lead generation, nurturing and scoring in support of the Member Journey Strategy.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of each campaign and communicate results to key stakeholders.
- Develop in-depth testing strategies to improve conversion across all primary funnels.
- Familiar with coding emails using HTML and CSS coding.
- Analyze key business metrics and generate scheduled and ad hoc reports that address specific questions regarding business unit performance.
- Provide quality research, analysis, reporting and recommendations regarding web trends and online consumer/member behaviour.
- Working with the team to strategize marketing automation planning, including setting annual goals and objectives.
- Leverage the Maropost platform and the Google Analytics experiments framework to perform A/B testing and multivariate testing of content calls-to-action etc. in order to improve conversions.
- Build strong, functional and respectful relationships and ensure work adheres to all applicable internal and external standards.
- Passionate about creating an effective user journey, and measure them using Maropost, Google Analytics and AMA internal data.
- Ensure compliance with CASL legislation.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or Computer. Have a degree in something else? Tell us about it and why it's relevant to your career as a marketer.
- You've risen in the marketing ranks and have experience in a marketing automation role.
- You've worked with advanced web analytics/methodologies such as experimentation, testing, and competitive analysis.
- You know what Marketing automation platforms (such as Maropost, Salesforce, Marketo and Infusionsoft).
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Vacation time and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.