Loewen Windows & Doors, one of Canada's largest wood window and door manufacturers, is seeking an Inside Sales Coordinator to join their Calgary sales team. Working directly with the outside sales team, the Inside Sales Coordinator will be responsible for developing relationships with existing and potential customers while supporting the goals established by the sales team.
- Loewen Windows
- Complete product take-offs from architectural drawings, elevations and floor plans and prepare quotes accordingly
- Prepare customer product and service orders and submit to the production plant
- Schedule deliveries and service tickets with all stakeholders
- Responsible for office coordination including sales order and shipment tracking, bank deposits, supply ordering and billing
- Provide expertise in product knowledge during showroom client meetings and product presentations
- Take an active role with all showroom walk-in sales inquiries
- Liaison for our sales representatives and our builder/remodeler and homeowner clients
- Develop and support relationships with existing and potential customers
- Proven customer service or administrative experience within the building industry is required
- Ability to read blueprints and familiar with quoting systems and language
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service and sales to support to all stakeholders
- Highly organized with an attention for detail
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- High aptitude for learning and navigating new systems and programs
- Strong level of computer proficiency with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Available to work showroom hours
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Loewen is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.