About Our Opportunity
Senior Strategic Account Manager
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA's comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries. Learn more at www.aveva.com.
RESPONSIBILITIES : You will do
- Meet and exceed revenue and order targets supporting the T100 and regional business.
- Prepare, maintain and execute a comprehensive T100 Account Business Plan, which outlines your strategic and tactical approaches for achieving your targets.
- Plan and organise all related sales activities starting from prospecting through to closing business in line with the Framework of ONE AVEVA.
- Comply with AVEVA's Processes and Policies and other written and verbal communication from the management.
- Analyse your ongoing performance against your plan to develop monthly reporting including long term account strategies with both current and proposed activities, customer visits, revenue status, and revenue forecast.
- Maintain and develop the customer pipeline in accordance with the stage gate forecasting protocols and maintain all activity within AVEVA's CRM solution.
- Ensure sales documentation to support revenue booking are duly signed.
- Retain existing accounts and expanding solutions utilisation by developing long term relationships with Executives and key decision makers.
- Mentor and coach other less experienced team members to develop their selling skills. Champion Sales Enablement activities for specific solution areas partnering with Solution Strategy and Sales Excellence Teams
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- You will possess experience (at least 10 years) in a sales, account management and/or business development role selling software solutions serving Owner Operators, EPC's and /or Design consultants.
- You must be passionate about the customer's business and must be able to investigate and uncover their most important problems to solve, matching AVEVA's solutions to them where appropriate.
- You will possess experience (at least 7 years) with IT solutions and the business processes associated with the industries served by AVEVA and likely to have worked for an IT solutions provider, EPC, Owner Operator, or technology consultancy.
- You will preferably be degree qualified or have a professional qualification.
- You will be a self-starter, able to work to develop new and existing client engagements through the entire sales cycle.
- You will be skilled and experienced operating at a range of levels from end user to senior decision makers within our target customer base, aligning their business problems with our technology solutions.
- You will have sound commercial and analytical skills to help identify market trends and opportunities for your nominated territory, refining business and account plans to exploit such opportunities. You will be experienced in assessing commercial and legal risk and taking steps in negotiations to minimise / mitigate same from our business undertakings.
- You will have strong client management skills and be a confident negotiator.
- You will have a positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities and then marshalling the resources to pursue and close the business.
- You will have strong communication skills in all forms
- written, oral, email, presentation, and have strong English language skills.
- You will be personable, a strong team player and be able to conduct challenging business and commercial conversations with customers in a positive manner.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.