Craver is a mobile app platform for the restaurant industry. We help local restaurants engage their customers with a mobile app that is branded for their restaurants. With best-in-class features such as mobile ordering, payment, rewards and loyalty and more, we help them retain and grow their loyal customer base. We are working with local brands such as Railtown Cafe and many brands across North America.
Craver experienced record growth in 2020 and has been named one of the 11 Canadian Tech Companies to Watch in 2021.
We are looking to make our first Marketing hire on the Craver team, where you will work closely with the Sales team to drive marketing initiatives, measure marketing KPIs and find ways to improve our ROI on marketing expenditure. You will be directly reporting to the CEO, bringing new innovative ideas to the table, and making data driven decisions to ensure success of our marketing and sales efforts for Craver. The Marketing Manager should be comfortable in taking on the responsibility of 40%-60% of the marketing initiatives, and augment the remainder through outsourced resources.
What you'll do:
- Develop, build, and execute Go-To-Market strategies by creating sales and product marketing collateral for Craver and our different product lines
- Conduct in-depth market research and track market trends
- Perform competitive analysis (at the organizational-level, product-level, and/or customer-level)
- Create compelling sales and customer-facing collateral such as, blog posts, marketing and sales collateral, case studies, newsletters, etc.
- Regularly collect, review, and update key marketing analytics and KPIs
- Understand the buyer and the end-user by developing and maintaining detailed customer personas (segmentation) and customer targeting strategies
- Translate marketing results into clear take-aways, insights, and strategies that represent the voice of the customer
- Evaluate and calculate advertising, marketing, and communication effectiveness, e.g., return on marketing investments, attribution, etc.
- Manage multi-platform social media marketing campaigns
- Build and prepare reports/presentations/dashboards
- Visualize and illustrate data for both internal and external audiences
- Develop marketing / customer surveys and questionnaires
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field and 2+ years' experience in the Marketing industry
- Or a Diploma in Marketing or Communications with 3-5 years' experience
- B2B product marketing experience in the technology/software space (or equivalent skills and knowledge)
- Strong background in Excel and large datasets (IF statements, conditional formatting, pivot tables / graphs, linear regression)
- Experience with content marketing
- Experience with market research
- Experience in A/B/C testing, multivariate tests, and n tests
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of marketing / business intelligence (BI) tools / technologies, e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce, Autopilot, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Active Campaign, Zapier, Close.io, etc.)
- Knowledge of specific marketing channel platforms / tools (Facebook, Google Ads (Pay-Per Click
- PPC), SEO, LinkedIn, Mailchimp, etc.
- Knowledge of website tools / technologies, e.g., HTML, CSS, WordPress, etc.
- Experience with survey tools, e.g., SurveyMonkey, etc.
- Analytical thinker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask well
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with managerial tasks, such as assessing staffing needs, interviewing and hiring, performance and coaching conversations
- Experience using Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Looker, etc.
- Experience with correlation analysis, regression modeling, cluster analysis, factor analysis
- Specific industry certifications, e.g., Hubspot Inbound, Hubspot Email Marketing, Hubspot or SEMRush Content Marketing, SEMRush SEO Toolkit, Facebook Blueprint, Google Analytics IQ, Amazon Ads, Google Search/Display/Video Ads, etc.
Working with us:
- A positive, supportive and friendly work environment with reasonably flexible hours with an engaged team that are making things happen, not just punching in the clock.
- Opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge while bringing new innovative ideas into life.
- Company support for relevant training and conference participation
- A generous benefits package including prescription drug coverage, massage and dental
- Stock-options and quarterly and annual bonus
- A competitive salary of $70,000 to $100,000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$100,000.00 per year