ZGF is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in our Vancouver, BC office. We are seeking a driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow their professional marketing career in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will...
- Work closely with a diverse creative marketing team to develop and produce high-quality qualification packages, proposals, presentations, and other written materials.
- Be a talented writer and storyteller with the ability to gather complex or technical information from various sources, to synthesize it, and to use it as the basis to craft cohesive and compelling narratives.
- Possess excellent attention to detail and strong proofreading skills.
- Be a standout marketer with a drive to go above and beyond and an appetite to consistently help us raise the bar.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in architectural design and a willingness to immerse yourself in the building industry.
- Share a love for content marketing and a passion for developing fresh and creative approaches to conveying information.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related field is required, Degree in Marketing is preferred; or a combination of related skills and experience in Marketing.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, or professional services marketing is highly desired.
- Strong, demonstrated organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision; meeting deadlines and working well under pressure, while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills; editing and proofreading skills; strong graphic design sensibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with both peers and firm management.
- Experience working independently, as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
- A collaborative and team-oriented disposition; a sense of humor and grace under pressure; persistent, tactful, and enthusiastic.
- Sound professional judgment, strong work ethic, positive and client focused attitude.
- Technologically savvy and resourceful with experience generating content for digital platforms, including web and social media.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft, Adobe InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and database programs (Deltek Vision and Axomic Open Asset) is preferable, but not required.
- Able to travel to other ZGF offices and/or client project locations as needed.
- Cover letter
- Writing Samples
Applications without a cover letter, resume and writing samples will not be reviewed. Writing samples should be a link to URL or one PDF attachment.