Full time, hybrid (remote and office)
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will work in close collaboration and under the responsibility of the Marketing Manager and be responsible for executing the marketing tactics for our brands in English Canada (UniglassPlus/Ziebart and Go!Glass and Accessories). You will be responsible for supporting the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing and tracking of marketing programs such as email, in-store material, event, social media or content.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of the brand’s strategies with the internal team as well as our agencies, both for the digital and traditional aspects. Manage franchisees participation in regional marketing plans.
- Understand and explain digital marketing tactics to the franchisees (ex: SEO, SEM…).
- Analyze campaign results with the objective of improving marketing KPIs.
- Create social media content for the brands under his/her responsibility.
- Write and edit monthly newsletters.
- Comfortable with writing blog content
- Manage the quarterly meetings with the franchisees.
- Participate in the development of the annual convention.
- Perform required translations of various documents.
- Ensure inventory of promotional items.
- Work closely with the operations department to optimize the point of sales promotion.
- Work with the agency to update content on the website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- 1-3 years of experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Must be fluently bilingual in English and French both written and spoken
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Has a creative flair
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is a plus
- Is optimistic and enjoys teamwork
ABOUT UNIBAN CANADA
Uniban Canada, a part of the Driven Brands family of automotive aftermarket franchise brands, is a leading technology-based provider of automotive glass repair, replacement and ADAS calibration services for vehicle owners, fleets and insurance carriers. Founded in 1977, Uniban Canada also offers technology-enabled glass claims management services for insurance carriers.