Hexagon is seeking a growth oriented, hands-on leader as our Sales Director for Canada, and member of the NA Leadership team. You would be responsible to serve as a Sales Leader and works to develop new business and strategic partnerships with customers within the industrial Owner/Operator segment. At Hexagon, we value top talent and look for people that can attract, develop, and retain the very best talent in the industry. We are a high-growth business, both organic and through acquisitions, demanding that our leadership team is dynamic, flexible, with the ability to lead change effectively. Hexagon offers very attractive career growth opportunities within the division and across the company.
Hexagon's PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.Responsibilities :
- Meet or Exceed financial targets
- Recruit and develop top sales talent
- Works to meet or exceed sales pipeline generation targets, with a bias towards enterprise software opportunities.
- Develops and maintains high-profile external customer relationships, professional organization, etc.
- Provides coaching to the Canadian Sales Team to help them identify, progress, and close opportunities within their designated accounts.
- Develops and executes a rigorous strategy to drive sales process and communication.
- Owns and executes Continuous Performance Management (30x30) initiative for all direct reports and provides job related performance feedback for critical cross-functional members.
- Contributes to the strategic planning and execution of all sales, marketing and, public relations activities within the Canadian market.
- Identifies, designs, develops, and implements market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company's mission.
- Oversees Sales actions for marketing programs and drives a consistent cadence on follow through and action items.
- Identifies potential strategic partners, alliances, and relationships to expand core products lines or by introducing new product lines to the organization.
- BS degree in technical or business field.
- Minimum of 15 years in Sales or business development and management experience with significant professional growth and demonstrated track record of accomplishments.
- Ability to demonstrate fundamental measure of success by exceeding past sales metrics
- Extensive experience working with customers within the industrial manufacturing market
- Proven track record of building new business.
- Proven leadership skills as a sales / business development executive within a complex matrixed organization.
- Strong commercial acumen, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Keen demonstrated interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to manage through influence.
- Strong organizational navigation skills balanced with a ?get it done? attitude in global and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Excellent ability to follow-up on items and ensure resolution/closure of problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Highly proficient in leveraging CRM and other relevant business systems
- Able to influence the scope and management of initiatives across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with team participants, business stakeholders and Senior Management across organizational boundaries, and lead cross-functional teams.
- Confidence, knowledge, and ability to make informed decisions.