To meet the needs of our future on Earth, the way we build the structures where we live, work, and play must change. We must build sustainably
- buildings produce 39% of CO2 emissions. We must build durably
- natural disasters have doubled since the 90s. We must build quickly
- urbanization requires us to build the equivalent of Paris every week.
Nexii has developed an innovative whole building solution that enables the rapid assembly of high-quality buildings. The whole building solution is made possible by the proprietary and patented material, Nexiite, and the Nexii design and assembly process, which together enable the assembly of sustainable, cost-efficient, and durable buildings.
Our mission is to build a vibrant future for people and the planet. We have big dreams, so we place an emphasis on selecting, empowering, and collaborating with individuals who want to help bring our dreams into reality. Are you ready to join Team Nexii?
Who you are
We're looking for mavericks-individuals who lean in with curiosity, creativity, courage, and determination. People we can trust with our mission. With that in mind, here are a few qualities that set amazing candidates apart from the rest:
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and are capable of creating order and structure where none exist
- You're self-directed and can execute responsibly without being told what to do
- You're a visionary, and have an eye for the details, too. In other words, you've got your head in the clouds and feet in the mud
- You're an impeccable communicator, able to create transparency so everyone knows how you're working toward our big picture goals with the support of your teammates.
About the role
Reporting to our Executive Vice President, People, Culture & Community, you will contribute to the development and implementation of an overarching enterprise-wide communications strategy to support the business goals of Nexii and implements best-in-class communications strategies, key messages, tactics and metrics that keep team members well informed, enhance engagement, increase profile and drive the business priorities and objectives of the teams they support.
What you'll need:
- Provides strategic communications and issues management advice to the business divisions and their leadership team.
- Designs and develops performance metrics to track and evaluate success of communication strategies
- Provides communications expertise and counsel to the respective business leadership teams to ensure the communication approach best positions our business divisions with respect to Nexii's corporate goals
- Excels at developing strong relationships and building and gaining trusted collaboration brand and strategic alignment
- As a senior member of the communications team, plays a leadership role in building our brand and advancing our culture
- Ensures all communications are aligned with Nexii's Story and brand promise, influencing team member engagement and our employer brand, reinforcing our strategic goal of being the place to work.
Diversity fuels us and we do not discriminate on any basis. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any accommodation or have questions, please let us know.
While we welcome all applications, we will only respond directly to those who are short-listed for a role. Thanks in advance for your understanding and wishing you all the best in your career journey.