Job ID: 314299
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
- Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Our Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will help execute marketing strategies, tactics, activities and materials that will strengthen our company's image and reputation, and support sales objectives. Never a dull moment, this diverse position offers tremendous variety
- from aiding in trade show coordination, product launch campaigns, marketing programs, supporting our web presence and supporting social media programs.
- Coordinate tradeshow logistics, Sales support materials, SWAG inventory, and other support programs.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including, email newsletters, social media, blog posts and display advertising campaigns through HubSpot.
- Maintain and expand our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for our Content Marketing program.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Write copy and post directly to channels in support of brand and marketing initiatives across multiple platforms
- Develop and maintain social analytics dashboard to evaluate and shape the social media strategy against objectives
Support Primex's Social strategy across multiple platforms through sourcing/creating imagery and blog posting.
- Work with Marketing Team to coordinate support materials including data and application sheets, marketing literature, and videos.
- Aid in coordination and execution of tradeshows.
- Assist with creation and coordination of product launch campaigns.
- Develop marketing materials and tools to help the Sales team communicate our company and product value proposition.
- Contribute to Primex's art file library, collateral material and maintain corporate Intranet.
- Social Media
Create engaging content for current and future Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) using HubSpot.
- Design and distribute monthly enewsletter and other email communications.
- Source unique and compelling content for sharing on Social Media platforms.
- Work with external partners for Blog and Social Media content.
- Support the development and scripting of compelling product videos.
Extensive understanding of Content Marketing from concept to completion.
- Solid understanding of Social Media platforms, HubSpot, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and WordPress an asset.
- Excellent spoken, written and visual communication and presentation skills.
Continuously update knowledge and skills for successful job performance.
- Participate in training programs.
- Seek additional educational courses.
Training and Education
Degree/Diploma in Social Media or related discipline
- 2-4 years of relevant design/marketing experience
- Digital Marketing diploma or courses an asset
What CRH Americas Offers You
Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.