The Senior Specialist, Partner Marketing leverages the enterprise player experience & product strategies to develop, build and enhance the player experience in retail, online and in the app. This role drives digital and retail integration through omni-channel marketing experiences.
- Leverages the enterprise player experience and product strategies to develop a marketing experience strategy in bricks & mortar, online and in the app. Builds marketing strategies and experiences to support player needs, including identifying opportunities to enhance player experiences and increase play frequency.
- Drives digital and retail integration through omni-channel marketing experiences across bricks & mortar, online and in the app.
- Liaises with key stakeholders both external service providers/vendors/retailers as well as a variety of internal stakeholders across the business to achieve a seamless, cohesive player experience at retail.
- Works closely with the Lottery product team to support the retail transformation roadmap.
- Executes on the lottery channel strategy ensuring a cohesive player experience/player journey across all transactional touchpoints.
- Executes on the Product strategy roadmap, creating the desire product experience at retail and online to meet business objectives and outcomes.
- Works closely with the Encore Rewards team to support a seamless, cohesive encore experience at casino brick & mortar locations including the oversight of the in-facility Encore marketing experience (Point of Sale (POS), Guest Service Experience).
- Develops plans and executes Lottery winners' celebrations ensuring a cohesive branded marketing experience.
- Proactively manages projects, marketing requirements and deliverables, meeting deadlines and providing accurate and timely communication with stakeholders. Delivers marketing programs on budget and provides regular updates on spend variance and program budget changes.
- Proactively builds, develops, and maintains strong working relationships with internal departments, business partners, suppliers, regulatory and government bodies.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and Experience
- A university degree or diploma in marketing;
- 4 to 6 years recent, related experience in a consumer retail marketing or advertising agency environment with a retail marketing focus;
- Experience in marketing, experiential marketing, advertising and branding, with an emphasis in the area of retail marketing;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, techniques and tools in the areas of marketing and program management;
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics;
- Solid knowledge of content marketing across multiple mediums;
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans;
- Strong marketing communications skills and ability to deliver integrated marketing campaigns;
- Excellent innovation in problem solving and demonstrated analytical thinking;
- Proven leadership and/or teamwork skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task with close attention to detail;
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite);
- Understanding of B.C. gaming industry would be an asset.
Please Note This opportunity will remain open until a qualified candidate pool has been established.
Please Note Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and be 19 years of age to work at BCLC.