At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress. https://nokia.ly/3ffC2iG
Position: IPO Digital Marketing Co-op
Duration: 4 Months
Date: September 7th to December 17th, 2021
- Currently a candidate for Bachelor's degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications or Business-related program or related field with an accredited school in Canada.
What is Nokia looking for from me:
The IP Optical Campaign Management team at Nokia is seeking a co-op student for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist to support the marketing activities of the IP/O product marketing team. This individual will be responsible for supporting the execution and maintenance of our digital marketing programs and campaigns across various tools and platforms, social media campaigns and integration with our event presence. Together with the Manager, this position will partner with cross functional teams to shape and deliver technical marketing content and to execute the multi-channel campaigns with the objective of driving demand generation, engagement and increased brand awareness.
- Well organized, able to multitask and work with cross-functional teams and subjects simultaneously
- Be creative and possess strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills, adaptability, initiative, reliability and judgement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook. Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign an asset.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain online activity dashboard and present status at weekly marketing meetings to keep appropriate stakeholders appraised of the progress towards participation goals for each activity.
- Work closely with our programs and social media teams to draft posts and monitor social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Audit and update internal and external web pages to ensure that our marketing content is up-to-date and easy for our sales teams and customers to find.
- Project manage product collateral, photo shoots, demo videos, and other events.
- Search for published articles on technical topics to aid in the development of white papers, application notes and blogs.
- Competitive analysis of product offerings, marketing messages and tactics.
Why we're awesome:
Company Culture: We believe our people are our greatest asset and we aim to foster a fun, challenging, positive, and inclusive work environment. We offer 1-on-1 mentorship, learning and development opportunities, global impact and interaction, and flexible work/life balance.
Meaningful Co-op Term: During your co-op term, you will have the opportunity to test out the latest technologies and work on innovative projects that could leave a global impact. You get to use skills learned in the classroom and apply it to real-work situations while gaining professional hands-on experience.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Nokia is committed to building a skilled, diverse and inclusive workforce reflective of Canadian society. As a result, we promote employment equity and are an equal opportunity employer that attracts and hires talent regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases.
See you this Fall 2021!!!
?My experience at Nokia has been amazing, one of the best learning experiences I ever had in my life. As Co-op student, it was an honor to be treated as any other full-time employee at Nokia. I got the freedom to design & implement my ideas. Working at Nokia as a Co-op student was the best thing that ever happened, it was a life changing opportunity.?
- Ummar Tantray, Former Nokia Co-op student, Fall 2020
Follow and engage with us on social media:
LinkedIn / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter @NokiaCareers
Chat with our Nokia insiders to ask questions and learn more about us!