411 Vaughn, 67 Colossus Drive, Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada Req #1225
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
The Dress Specialist is responsible for providing and maintaining a positive, friendly, empathetic, selling experience with all customers to ensure Five-Star Customer Service. They will be accountable for driving sales in our dress and accessory departments utilizing the Five-Step Selling Process to support our customers. They are experts in our bridesmaid and special occasion dress assortment, shoes, handbags, gifts and other accessories. The Dress Specialist reports to the Store Manager, in partnership with the Sales Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome all customers with genuine, friendly enthusiasm over the phone and in person, communicates clearly and concisely adapting style to suit customers.
- Ability to use all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver Five-Star customer service experience.
- Knowledge and ability to use an iPad to research and communicate information to our customers.
- Responsible for providing Five-Star Customer Service to multiple customers at one time and contribute to the store achievement of Five-Star Customer Service.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence an know when to escalate and partner with the leadership team.
- Ability to communicate how alterations can play an important role in perfecting the dress.
- Promote all alteration services and personalization options.
- Ensure proper measurements are taken and entered for each event as required for ordering dresses to minimize returns and exchanges.
- Maintain store-standards to support a flawless shopping experience.
- Report any broken or damaged equipment to store management.
- Maintain a professional level of dress that adheres to the Dress Code policy.
- Respond promptly to all customer questions by providing thorough product and service information.
- Build relationships to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Support all cash wrap behaviors and processes transactions with accuracy to make every customer feel celebrated.
- Sell additional add-ons and promote services, confirm contact information, review receipt/polices, and schedule all future appointments as needed.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by store management including: Promotion and sign set up, Merchandising and visual changes, Markdowns and inventory counts.
- Other duties as assigned. Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer or electronic devices for long periods of time. Education & Credentials:
- High school diploma or an equivalent degree or 1
- 2 years prior retail experience in an apparel, service or specialty store environment.
- Prior experience with computerized POS system.