BioVectra Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
BIOVECTRA Inc. has an opening for a Business Unit Finance Manager. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Windsor, Nova Scotia.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting the overall financial direction of the biologics business unit.
- Guiding the financial decision process, driving value and enhancing EBITDA.
- Working with the Chief Financial Officer on the strategic vision including being proactive and giving essential guidance and financial insight to the leadership team.
- Leading the processes for financial forecasting, budgeting, and overseeing the preparation of financial reporting.
- Collaboration with the accounting, purchasing, inventory control, and order desk groups, as support to corporate accounting.
- Working closely with Business Development, setting, and adjusting 12-month rolling forecast.
- Establishing, reviewing, and reporting on Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensuring all financial information is current, accurate and up-to-date.
- Providing guidance to the Management Team on meeting financial objectives.
- Assisting other departments in matters related to financial controls and processing of transactions.
- Working collaboratively with the Corporate Controller and the corporate finance team.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- University diploma in accounting/commerce
- Professional accounting designation or MBA
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with focus on Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Closing Date: July 30, 2021
Individual accommodations due to a disability are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, citizenship status, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation.
BioVectra is committed to creating an inclusive environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable. Please view this description as a general overview, but not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute and lead in this role, apply!
We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.