Business Provisioning Coordinator
Halifax, NS, Canada Req #1341
Tuesday, July 20, 2021
As one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, Eastlink takes great pride in delivering advanced technologies/services that connect its customers to the things and people that matter most. Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and mobile networks, we bring world-class communications and video entertainment services including high speed internet, mobile, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink operates with an employee base of over 1300 people who serve customers in NS, PEI, NL, NB, ON, AB, BC and Bermuda.
As a key member of the Workforce team, the Business Provisioning Coordinator's role is to support business install activities, through coordination and interaction with various departments including Business Sales, Field Engineering, RF Design, Customer Solutions Engineering, outside subcontractors and inside Provisioning Representatives and Carrier Services. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Administer site survey requests and queues, assign site surveys for completion by Eastlink Site Survey Technicians or Eastlink Authorized Agents, evaluate site survey submissions for accuracy and completeness
- Schedule manpower quota, coordinate work schedules and installation dates and times with outside subcontractors
- Input business client requests and Work Orders on behalf of Inside Sales, Outside Sales and LAS Support
- Respond to sales queries regarding status of site surveys, scheduled installations and feature change requests
The successful candidate will be a team player, who can effectively problem solve and build relationships with internal and external customers by practicing exceptional customer service.
- Completion of Grade 12, post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a Workforce Coordinator, Customer Service, or related position
- High degree of computer literacy required, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Understanding of Cable Systems Group (CSG) is considered an asset
- Customer focused, with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team ?on the ground? not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Dedicated to reflecting the customers and communities we serve, we embrace diversity and inclusion throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.If you are ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink, your journey begins here.