Welcome to Fig,
the world's First clean skincare bar.
We're growing our Guest Communication team in Vancouver that will deliver the best possible experience for our guests. This team will be the face of fig, and we want to hire people that will build upon our mission to empower great skin confidence with every guest that walks through our door or visits us online.
The role of Guest Experience Communication Associate is part of the core Fig Bar team. Reporting directly to the Guest
- Experience Lead, you will work daily alongside Fig's Guest Experience Associates, Skin Educators, Team
- Treatment Leads. You will hold a knowledge of ?all things Fig', acting as a bridge to support our guests in all stages of their journey, in-Fig Bar and online, whilst providing a seamless experience across mobile, tablet and desktop.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a clean skincare brand. The position is paid hourly.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about clean skincare
- Confidence and a natural ability to build connections
- A believer in Fig and our vision
- Self-drive personal development to maintain your knowledge of skin care
- including but not limited to Fig treatments, product advice, ingredients education, skin care support, industry trends (training and resources are provided)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French or Spanish and English
A day at Fig may look like:
- Be the first point of contact for all Fig guests via phone, email, chat, social media and SMS.
- Utilize cross-departmental knowledge to support
- solve all guest queries
- Own guest-related processes from start to finish.
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve guest issues in a timely and positive manner
- Coordinate with multiple Fig Bar teams to resolve issues on the ground and provide ongoing updates to guests
- Execute a culture of ?on-the-day? owning and resolving guest and/or business related issues
- Contribute to creating a motivated and positive environment for all guest facing teams
- Effectively handle incoming tickets across all Fig communication channels, converting enquiries into treatment bookings and/product sales
- Accurate data entry, ensuring that all guest profiles are correctly created and updated at all times, without exception
- Be able to offer recommendations on products
- treatments, staying up to date with goals, targets, promotions and special activity across the business
- Ensure that the Fig reputation is second to none within the industry in terms of Guest Experience by continually exceeding guest expectations and providing service excellence
What we offer:
- Treatment discount
- Product discount
- Competitive hourly wage
- Role specific training
- Treatment benefits (full-time only)
- Dental Benefits (full-time only)
- An opportunity to learn and grow
At Fig, we believe that our people are at the forefront of our brand, therefore everyone who joins our team will make a meaningful contribution to our growing company.
Fig provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. We believe in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed.