AntiSocial Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles. You'll be joining a truly diverse, international, and supremely talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world's top brands.
AntiSocial Solutions is looking for an Associate Director of Social Media Strategy to join our strategy team. This person must be adept at cross-collaboration with other subject matter experts and willing to engage and educate their peers. You have an intimate understanding of social strategy, can easily communicate recommendations to clients while providing tactical and strategically led information for the internal teams. You must be able to lead Social Strategy ideation, creation, and pitching. You understand how to scope, staff and report on social media project initiatives by budget, task and level of effort. In this role, you will have a voice in all day-to-day operations and the strategic direction of our team.
- Work closely with the Social Strategists to develop social campaigns that are driven on business goals and objectives for your clients
- Lead and own the creation of Social Strategies for pitches and client campaigns
- Create strategic social plans that include budgets, KPIs, branding, tonality, aesthetics, media planning and creative copywriting
- Participate in cross-department strategy sessions as well as leadership and development meetings
- Review all outgoing social strategy work to ensure brand quality
- Ideate and strategize client campaigns with the Social Media Team
- Grow the understanding and mastery of Social Media Strategy of Social Media Team individuals
- Deadline management of entire department along with efficiency training
- Track and regulate department hours through Harvest
- Monitor and create department procedures
- Monitor capacity of team members and adapt to change
- High familiarity with and personal use of social media, third-party management tools, data insights tools and social listening platforms
- Ensure we're using the right systems and creating actionable recommendations to help our clients success
- Strong relationship skills and a knack for maximizing organic growth opportunities within current workload
- Leading annual performance reviews and customized professional development plans for direct reports
- Leading annual strategy sessions for your clients looking at opportunities for the year ahead to ensure they see constant growth from our thought leadership and partnership
- Maintaining the ability to train account managers on all social media fundamentals, including media planning, campaign building & optimizing, reporting, testing, platform nuances, and data processing & analysis
- Coaching direct reports on foundational skills, including clear communication, expectation setting, rapport building, active listening, and conflict de-escalation
- Continuously refining and updating our knowledge management infrastructure, including ongoing education materials, process, and materials for new hire onboarding
- Leading social-related discussions and partake in internal or public speaking opportunities
- Testing and learning new strategies, features, and platforms and share findings with the social media department
- Robust understanding of social media strategy across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Understanding of Paid Media best practices
- Experience working on Omni-Channel marketing, as well as influencer marketing.
- Project Management experience considered an asset
We celebrate diversity both of our work and our people. We simply look for great talent and are dedicated to building a workplace where everyone feels valued and part of the family.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. Please include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.