We are a digital marketing agency with headquarters in Markham. As a hybrid agency focusing on a full spectrum of offerings, we offer digital marketing strategy and direction, with an ability to execute digital marketing, web design, and development. We understand that a business is more than a bottom line. Through extensive experience and thorough research, we create strategies for our clients before laying down a single pixel. We're here to change the trajectory of businesses. Our mission is to empower business owners to create an on-brand digital experience that reflects their conversion goals.
The Paid Search Marketing Specialist responsible for executing & reporting on paid digital advertising campaigns for all NVISION digital marketing clients. This includes search engines & social media channels.
- Propose paid campaign strategies for all nvision clients & execute upon approval
- Optimize & manage all paid digital advertising campaigns on all platforms
- Report weekly & monthly as required on key performance indicators and campaign metrics for internal & external stakeholders
- Work within the structure and processes of nvision while maintaining and championing all new requirements (maintain asana templates & workflows)
- Prepare all necessary internal process documentation
- Prepare all necessary external guides & process documentation
- Responsible for onboarding new paid media clients
- Responsible for execution & optimization of NVISION's paid digital advertising strategy
- Accountable for the results of the paid campaigns being prepared and optimized. You are expected to report on progress and to provide context on what is being executed.
- Internal education
- accountable to effectively educate internal partners & stakeholders on new developments in paid digital advertising on all relevant platforms.
- Channel champion
- while you are responsible for the execution of the paid digital programs/campaigns and accountable for the results of what you execute & optimize, it is expected you stay on top of trends and cross-educate the team to ensure these channels are being leveraged both effectively & efficiently.
- The ability to manage up
- Adaptable/comfortable with change
- Team player
- knows when & how to collaborate
- Time management & strong organization/prioritization skills
The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Digital Marketing Lead.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
As a part of the Digital Marketing Team at NVISION you'll be exposed to marketing programs as they relate to various industries. You'll see firsthand how to conceptualize, propose and then execute a campaign based on research and company analysis. You'll also have the opportunity to work with many agency tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, various keyword planning tools, Hotjar, Google Analytics and more.
Cultural fit is very important and we'll be looking for someone who is hungry to learn and to contribute. You'll be given as much responsibility as you seek and the learning curve may be steep but rewarding. We provide an environment where you'll learn new skills and we value work-life balance. Everyone at nvision embodies our core values:
- We are all Creatives
- Build Trust with Transparency
- Have the Courage to Do More
- Get Better at Getting Better
- Have a problem? Find a solution.
- Everyone is nvision
- Invest in Us and We'll Invest in You
WHY OUR TEAM LOVES WORKING HERE
- We have a dog-friendly office with lots of furry visitors
- We always encourage a highly collaborative environment where the best solution can come from anywhere or anyone
- We hate micromanaging. We want to see our colleagues succeed and empower them to grow and do more.
- We celebrate our wins on a regular basis! This includes monthly team get-togethers and lunch-and-learns.
- We pay competitive salaries and have flexible vacation time.
- We firmly believe that we're all human at the end of the day and deserve to live a life outside of work. That's why a healthy work-life balance is so important to us and we make sure to keep it that way.