DASCH is a non-profit organization established in 1974 dedicated to exploring and meeting the residential, day program, respite and foster care needs of youth and adults. We support people living in over 50 homes and 4 day programs throughout Winnipeg. People can participate in personalized social, educational, vocational and recreational services that provide learning opportunities and greater independence.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is an integral member of the DASCH Inc. and DASCH Foundations team that strives to carry out the mission statement of DASCH. Under the direction of the Director of Development, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be primarily responsible for creating, developing and managing the production of all digital content for DASCH Inc. and DASCH Foundation. If you have a passion for non-profit communications and advancing the human rights for all through inspiring and compelling visual communication, this position is for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the Development and Communications Team to support the overall marketing and fundraising efforts of DASCH Inc. and DASCH Foundation.
- Remain current with social movements and cultural changes to create relevant shareable content for DASCH followers and social medial platforms.
- Engage social media followers and grow DASCH social media accounts.
- Create content for promotional graphics using Canva and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Create and manage digital advertising campaigns and materials.
- Create shareable content for internal communications drives
- Act as a key team member leading online and virtual events.
- Ensure alignment of DASCH's mission, vision and values with our online presence and digital content.
- Provide guidance on communications best practices to all departments
- University Degree or College Diploma in Marketing and/or Creative Communications, and 1-3 years of experience in a non-profit organization.
- Experience managing and strategically using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn required.
- Experience creating and measuring digital advertising campaigns and analyzing insights required.
- Ability to design and create graphics using Canva and Adobe Creative Suite with a high degree of efficiency required.
- Experience in creating and deploying email marketing campaigns using best practices for data management in Mailchimp required.
- Experience working with donor management software required.
- Able to work as part of a team in a fast paced, high pressure, professional environment.
- Good organizational ability, attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Wage: DASCH offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Thank-you for your interest in DASCH; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
DASCH requires a criminal record check, adult abuse registry check and child abuse registry check prior to commencement of employment. DASCH will accept existing criminal record checks if dated within 3 months of your application date. You may be required to apply for a criminal record check in-person if you have lived in the province of Manitoba for less than 1 year. In-person criminal record checks can be obtained at 245 Smith Street, Winnipeg. You may also apply for a criminal record check online, with a valid credit card, at https://policeinformationcheck.winnipeg.ca/ DASCH will apply for your adult and child abuse registry checks should you be a successful candidate. Obtaining these documents is not a guarantee of employment.