Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology
- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is a world leader in the design, manufacture and sale of power tools, rotary and oscillating tools, accessories, laser and optical leveling and range finding tools. We bring together some of the most well-known brands in North America, including: Bosch, CST/Berger, Rolatape, Dremel and RotoZip.
This role is a temporary role for an 18 month contract term.
- Meet/exceed monthly and annual sales objective per assigned territory
- Effectively execute sales strategies and marketing plans within assigned territory with the purpose to promote, convert, and consolidate key categories to Bosch.
- Distributor sales and opportunity calls including job-sites and end user facilities
- Demonstrate Bosch product applications and recommend appropriate product solutions for end users.
- Represent Bosch at trade / industry shows, customer events and training sessions as required.
- Work in conjunction with distributor sales reps to identify, qualify and formulate plans to secure end user business
- Develop relationships with targeted end-user groups and key distributor personnel
- Work in conjunction with Regional Account Manager, Area Sales Manager's and Bosch marketing to develop conversion plans
- Work in conjunction with Regional Account Manager to implement strategic plans to deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Be the primary point of contact between targeted End-users and the respective Distributor and Bosch Area Sales Manager.
- Other duties as assigned
Must be a recent grad within the last 6 months from a university or college degree or diploma program in Business, Sales, Marketing or other related field
- Prior experience within construction and/or power tool industry preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel and PowerPoint)
- Prior experience with SAP and CRM considered an asset
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the Province with some overnight travel required
- Valid G driver's license with clean driver's abstract
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.