What We Offer
A successful company, on a high growth trajectory, with the benefits of an established market leading business:
- A generous salary that's commensurate with the market.
- 4 weeks paid vacation plus 2 weeks paid personal leave.
- Health cover, including allowances for family health and wellness expenses.
- Flexible working arrangements to balance work and home life.
- A great culture and the opportunity to work with cutting edge Mining software.
About The Opportunity
Our Americas team (USA & Canada), based at our Canada Place office in Vancouver, are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team. In this hands on role you will plan and execute all marketing activity, across the Americas region, to help the business meet its strategic objectives and sales targets.
Reporting to both the Regional Manager
- Americas and the Head of Global Marketing, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a region specific marketing plan and calendar of activities in-line with the global strategy.
- Overseeing the selection, delivery, and evaluation of branding activities.
- Supporting product release cycles with external releases to ensure effective messaging and promotion.
- Choosing key selling points for product lines and proposing campaigns to support sales initiatives.
- Building relationships with local press and industry bodies to promote messaging and business products.
- Monitoring competitors and market activity and proposing differentiation strategies across the product range.
You will have a proven background within product marketing positions, including experience within B2B sales environments.
Other key skills, experience, and qualifications:
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing.
- The ability to develop and execute marketing strategies, including branding, product releases, and campaigns to support sales.
- Proficiency with Adobe software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
Ready to join the Micromine team? Apply now or visit www.micromine.com to learn more.