KITCHENER, ON /
MARKETING & SALES
We're building a movement
- an education revolution.
We're building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we're building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
We're looking for a strategic and experienced Marketing Specialist to join ApplyBoard's Growth Marketing Team. In this role, you'll be responsible for leading and executing programs for our Latin America (Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru) International Recruitment Managers (Sales Teams). You'll build brand awareness within our target markets, attract new partners, drive qualified student applications in the sales pipeline through our partners, and increase conversion rates through creative marketing tactics, email campaigns, events, webinars, and other integrated communication programs. If you've got an entrepreneurial spirit, strong copywriting skills, and enjoy owning multiple elements of the marketing mix, we'd like to talk to you!
- Plan, execute, and maintain marketing programs aligned with company objectives to support your assigned market
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns to drive leads through our sales pipeline, from prospect to converting customers, including but not limited to: email marketing, webinars, events, direct mail, digital advertising, traditional advertising, prospecting calls, etc.
- Manage all marketing activities along the sales pipeline from prospecting new partners and onboarding to account management, increasing partner/customer engagement, conversion, and retention
- Align strategies and initiatives with annual sales plans, marketing plans, and company goals
- Deliver highly targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and conversion through developing a thorough understanding of your segment and personas
- Create compelling written copy to support marketing campaigns, including but not limited to emails, WhatsApp graphics, landing page copy, flyers, reports and presentations.
- Build campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including configuration, list building, workflow setup, operation tracking, and reporting on metrics
- Establish relationships with International Recruitment Managers, keep stakeholders informed about activities, and actively report on results
- Optimize tactics and channel performance by ensuring key insights and channel best practices are provided, measured, and utilized
- Track, analyze, and report on campaign performance to sales and marketing leadership
- Other tasks as assigned
Preferred Qualifications :
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a high-growth technology company
- A college diploma or university degree in marketing, sales, business administration, or a related field
- Experience developing multi-channel creative campaigns that yield results
- Demonstrated experience developing targeted messaging, and articulating your vision into compelling copy for marketing campaigns and collateral.
- Power-user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or another equivalent marketing automation system
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and maintain relationships
- A highly analytical approach to reporting and analyzing performance metrics with a focus on continuous improvement and optimization
- Demonstrated time management and multi-tasking skills resulting in the ability to hit aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in an independent work environment with the ability to problem-solve
- Ability to work well under pressure while producing high-quality work
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to jump in and help team members as needed to achieve desired results
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing technology companies, not only in Canada but the world. With that, you will have many opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Work alongside a globally diverse team of more than 1,000 team members from 25+ countries, representing* 30+ nationalities, and speaking 50+ languages.*
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities.
About ApplyBoard : *
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 200,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte,* ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50? list in 2019 and #2 in 2020. ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn's list of Top Startups* in 2020 and TechTO's list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a* C$4B valuation. *This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time