Disclaimer: Please note that the estimated pay range that is provided on various social media sites may not be representative of NORR's range for this position.
NORR is an employee-owned global architecture and engineering firm. Our multi-disciplinary team of 700 professionals is active in 14 market sectors across Canada, the US, UK and UAE. We believe the ultimate success of any project is driven by people. It involves a team of highly passionate and skilled designers working towards a unified goal, drawing on the integrated thinking of colleagues, partners and clients. Our collaborative approach results in design solutions and programs that are holistic and make our clients successful. With an 80-year history, we continue to build on our deep experience to advance design through technology, sustainable practices and the pursuit of excellence.
The Digital Marketing Manager is an intermediate level professional who is exceptionally talented at bringing internal and external campaigns to life through planning, execution and measurement. As a brand accelerator, this individual is vital to enhancing brand awareness and lead generation through an omni-channel model.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as co-webmaster for NORR.COM, vets and generates content, makes updates in line with SEO strategy and ensures the web content lines up with social media campaigns
- Contributes to the writing, designing, and posting of social media posts across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Determines what material to post on paid social media campaigns in support of sector-based marketing strategies
- Develops marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and project overviews
- Manages video and photography shoots in local market and supports same in global markets
- Implements global marketing goals and translates them into traffic driving digital marketing campaigns
- Manages inbound marketing strategy supporting global and sector based marketing goals
- Monitors new trends and activities of competitors; recommends changes to current strategy and direction
- Have successfully completed Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- Experience with Web/Social tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics and HubSpot; Constant Contact, Microsoft Office, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Hootsuite, Wistia and Meltwater; Adobe Creative Cloud
- Sophisticated knowledge of social, web and digital distribution technologies; production of multiplatform digital content
- 5+ years of experience in the A&E, Construction or Design Industry