We're Beyond Wireless, an independently owned, authorized Rogers and Fido Dealer and communications solutions provider. While we are incredibly passionate about making more possible, through connectivity, we are even more passionate about people and helping them do GREAT things. With 29 Retail Locations and a robust Business Division, the impact you can have, at all levels of the organization, is massive.
Beyond Wireless's R4B Sales and Support Coordinator has a background in Wireless, loves sales, administration and supporting a strong team. They will be the glue that holds our team together.
- You are friendly, approachable, and assertive
- You are someone who regardless of situation can support the team in a tactful and effective manner.
- You are authentic in your interaction.
- You are motivated to meet the needs of the business.
- People and opportunities excite you.
- You have a passion for people.
- You quickly understand the needs of others and personalize your interactions to meet those needs.
- You are comfortable working with a high level of independence and autonomy, knowing you have the full support of a strong team working with you.
- You are looking for a company that really cares. While you are cool to work independently, you appreciate being part of something dynamic and meaningful.
YOU GET TO:
- Make outbound calls
- Manage house accounts
- Answer calls and emails from business customers requesting account maintenance and activations of Rogers Wireless Services
- Support Authorized Users, and cross functional sales teams to support business account inquires.
- Use Rogers business systems to perform account maintenance.
- Use proprietary CRM tool to access business customers service information and updating CRM when interacting with customers.
- Work with internal Carrier support teams to address service changes, escalations, and requests for information by our business customers.
- Process wireless activations via carrier systems
- utilizing Beyond Wireless Inventory and Invoice processing systems to complete sales.
- Coordinate and manage shipping and sales information with cross functional teams at Beyond Wireless, Rogers, and our Business customers.
- Support business employees' sales and support for Rogers wireless services
- Position and identify potential sales opportunities for other Rogers and Beyond Wireless solutions and services.
- Take payments and reconciling daily payment processing.
- Receive, transfer and weekly/monthly stock reconciliation.
- Constantly learn and grow in your role.
- Influence processes and inspire new efficiencies with your ideas.
- Administer back end work for sales.
- Work within a strong admin team, supporting an outbound sales team.
- Represent the company with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
Qualifications and Skills
- Wireless industry experience, a HUGE asset
- Microsoft Suite experience required
- 5+ years sales and service experience
- Microsoft Teams and salesforce.com experience an asset
Benefits and Perks
- Base salary
- performance bonus
- Discount on products/services
- Opportunity to grow within company
- Ongoing learning opportunities
- Group Benefit Plan available for FT Team Members, to include, medical, dental, prescription eye wear, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program
The successful candidate will be required, prior to the start of employment, to complete a mandatory Criminal Record Check and provide two (2) official pieces of Canadian photo identification.
Beyond Wireless welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you to all applicants.
Only those selected to proceed will be contacted directly.