Have a passion for protecting and nurturing a beloved brand? Love team collaboration? We may have the role for you!
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing, this individual will be responsible for providing graphic design and digital media support. The successful candidate will need to have a mindset of innovation and creativity, and able to work collaboratively in a team atmosphere.
Where will your talents be focused? (includes but is not limited to)
- Utilizing graphic design skills using industry standard practices/principles while following the Rider design style guide
- Working cross-functionally to provide graphic design support for our internal teams to develop concepts of outstanding quality
- Designing posters, flyers, and other marketing collateral to help promote and sell upcoming events and ticketing packages
- Supporting digital channels and manage our Riderville.com website and other channels as needed
- Ensuring digital channels are optimized and efficient
- Creating social media graphics and templates
- Developing concepts and photography direction
- Managing files such as logos, imagery and graphics
- As always, those additional miscellaneous duties as assigned
What's needed to be successful in this role?
- Detail oriented focus with great time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Willingness to push the limits on design trends to continually evolve the brand.
- Experience and strong knowledge of static & motion graphics software in the Adobe Creative Cloud with a strong focus on Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects, and InDesign would be ideal/
- Experience working with WordPress or other CMS Platforms is an asset, but not required
- Ability to produce high-quality work while managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Passion and drive reflective in all work.
- A bonus would be additional experience with motion or 3D design
- Availability to work irregular hours, outside of core business hours as well as all home games.
What do we commit to you?
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of one of Canada's largest brands and an organization that is a cornerstone of our province and Rider Nation.
- Opportunity to support of both the Club and the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation which provide countless community initiatives and program that support the children and residents of Saskatchewan.
- The passion of being part of something much bigger than all of us. The Saskatchewan Roughriders have a dedicated and passionate fan base, and at the Riders, we strive to work hard to support and grow the team and organization.
- Gain of demonstrated immersive experience in a fast-paced organization and team.
- Comprehensive benefits, pension, and Rider specific perks package
- Unbeatable work location. You will be set up directly out of Mosaic Stadium and be fully immersed in the Rider experience.
- Flexibility of time and work location dependent on workload and project timing
Please attach a link to a portfolio of at least 3-5 pieces of your work for your application.
Wondering what to expect when working for the Riders?
Our employees are empowered to make a difference not only in the community, but in our business operations as well. It is our ?secret? to a happy workplace. To do that, the Riders foster a culture that values respect, teamwork, hustle, hard work and fun (it is football after all!).
The Saskatchewan Roughriders are advocates for equity and inclusion and want our workforce to reflect the diversity that makes our province strong. YOU are Rider Nation, and we want the growth of our team to reflect all the amazing talents Saskatchewan has to offer.
We acknowledge the time and effort that is required to apply and thank all applicants for their interest, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.