Cactus Club Cafe is currently looking for a Marketing Manager, Regional at its National Head Office in Vancouver, BC.
As the Marketing Manager, Regional, you will play an exciting role in leading the marketing and promotions strategy across our industry-leading restaurants nationwide. You will build strong relationships in our communities and with our operators, acting as the key liaison for regional support programs. As a core member of the marketing team, you will help develop future market expansion plans and support sales growth at all our locations.
- Outgoing, ambitious, and entrepreneurial with a desire to solve problems
- Strategic with the ability to build plans that measure up to KPIs
- A creative thinker who loves to brainstorm new ideas
- A connector who is comfortable working with teams across different markets
- Adaptable with the ability to pivot with change and shift gears comfortably
- Detail-oriented with a desire to build an award-winning customer experience
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Develop and lead strategic regional marketing plans that align with our corporate objectives.
- Lead marketing execution for all new store openings and major regional events.
- Develop relationships and act as the primary liaison between Operations and Marketing working together to increase marketing engagement at store level.
- Build strategic community partnerships in our local territories.
- Develop strategy for how to execute national and regional promotions at the store level.
- Analyze and report on all regional programs and sales, providing recommendations for improvement based on learnings.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to encourage brand consistency across all stores.
- Work with our HR and operations team to build culture and recruitment programs nationally.
- Assist in creating best practice documents that can be executed at a store level.
- Develop and manage the Regional Marketing Coordinator.
- A bachelor's degree or diploma in a relevant field is preferred for this position, but a combination of relevant education and experience will also be considered
- not all learning happens at school
- 3-5 years experience working in a customer-facing marketing role, hospitality or retail industry preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in a Manager level role
- Experiencing working in the hospitality industry (an asset)
- Experience with managing multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Leaders in the North American hospitality industry with a mission to be the go-to restaurant wherever we are
- Lovers of good food, drinks, and service, but above all, having fun
- People-people, through and through
- Give you the ultimate Cactus discount, 50% off food
- drinks, hungry yet?
- Focus on your training and development, we're believers in lifelong learning
- Foster a fun office culture that makes coming to work genuinely enjoyable
- Offer a company-provided benefits package and wellness spending account.