HomeStars is Canada's leading platform connecting homeowners with qualified service professionals. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and select the best-rated home service professionals nearby. Visit us at homestars.com to learn more!
At HomeStars, we embrace and celebrate uniqueness within our work community. We believe our greatest ideas come from a diverse mix of mindsets, backgrounds, and experiences. We're committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment where all of our employees feel welcome, comfortable, and have the opportunity to thrive.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to build, coach & lead a team of 16+ high-performing business development representatives; playing an integral part in helping HomeStars reach and exceed its targets.
Your impact, 90 days and beyond:
- Manage a team of Inside Sales representatives, providing leadership with a focus on productivity, driving towards weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Collect data, analyze information, and provide feedback to sales reps to increase performance, skill sets, and overall productivity
- Manage daily huddles and weekly team meetings fostering team buy-in and creating a winning sales culture that makes sales fun, even on the worst days
- Master recruiting, interviewing and hiring process utilizing the HomeStars methodology for hiring outstanding sales reps that can deliver
- Provide strategic input on sales processes, and training development/coaching plans while at the same time ensure you are delivering with operational excellence on HomeStars current processes and plans
- Monitor and manage sales pipelines across team on a daily and weekly basis ensure that pipelines match employee and company goals/targets
- strive for a high degree of pipeline accuracy from sales team
- Communicate company policies, and ?need-to-know? information discussed during leadership meetings, to the team in a way that resonates with your sales team and matches the HomeStars strategy
- Provide clear insight into sales representative based dashboards/reporting that drives individual sales representative success
- 2+ years' experience managing and developing a team of high-performing sales representatives (our teams are 16 per), with a track record of consistently exceeding targets & goals
- Experience utilizing SalesForce for forecasting and reporting, or similar CRM
- Minimum 3 years' experience using MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) as well as G Suite, with experiencing analyzing data and presenting to leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience in a hands on sales management role (in this role, you will need to roll up your sleeves at times and lead by example)
- A track record of driving a winning culture with a focus on team development
- Currently offering remote work until further notice. Office equipment supplied!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team
- Company-wide social events and team building activities
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year's
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family which is public and includes top home service brands like Home Advisor and Angie's List
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball
HomeStars has recently been recognized as:
- Best Workplaces Managed by Women, Canada 2020
- Best Workplaces in Technology, Canada 2020
- Best Workplaces for Today's Youth, Canada 2020
- We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.