About the Company :
The story of Bosa Properties is one of entrepreneurship, commitment and a passion for real estate and construction that began over 50 years ago. Decades in the business have taught us how to create homes that are timeless in design, universal in their appeal, and comfortable for homeowners at every stage of life. Being a forward-thinking company matters to us and influences everything from where we build our projects to the amenities and technologies we build into them.About the Role :
The primary function of this position is to lead the operations of the residential rental property that comprises of 109 residential suites and liaise with 2 commercial tenants. The Community Manager will be responsible for communicating regularly with various departments at head office including marketing, leasing, property management, development, customer care, construction, and senior leadership. It is critical for the Community Manager to create and maintain a thriving sense of community and quality customer-service by ensuring the building is maintained and managed to the highest standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate any matters related to residents and their enjoyment of the building, including arranging service calls, collecting rent, organizing moves, etc.;
- Communicate regularly with the Residents to inform them of events or activities happening at or around the building;
- Efficiently and accurately report the financial performance of the building while looking for ways to reduce expenses without adversely impacting services;
- Review, track and report monthly accruals and variances;
- Assist with the leasing and advertising of the building by conducting suite showings, providing input on applicants, and other administrative tasks. What you Bring:
As the leader of the building management team, leadership and communication are essential skills for the successful candidate to possess in order to facilitate meaningful teamwork for the success of the building operations. This role requires a high-energy, self-starting, organized individual that can take initiative as well as problem-solve. The successful candidate will be professional, innovative, and take ownership of their work and team.
Our Must Haves
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication;
- A strong understanding of Windows-based software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Experience with Yardi Voyager, Salto Systems, Surveillance Systems, DDC Mechanical Systems, Naborly, Building Stack, Craigslist, Building Website, Enertiv, VisioMedia or any similar property management platforms or applications is an asset;
- Technically savvy or skilled or willing to learn systems troubleshooting and repairs.
Our most important offering to anyone that joins the Bosa Properties team is our culture of innovation, achievement, and ownership. We bring out the best in each other by constantly striving to be world class in all we do. These values are reflected in our Real Estate Projects, our Company, and our People.
At Bosa, we also offer a very competitive compensation structure that supplements your regular income with a robust benefits package:
- Medical and Dental Coverage: Our industry leading benefits package covers you and your dependents at no cost
- RRSP Matching: We support your future goals by matching up to 5% of your RRSP contributions.
- Friends and Family Program: Early and exclusive access to our newly released projects
- BOSAconnect?: Our annual development conference that is designed and hosted by our leadership and complemented by a range of world-class speakers and workshop experts.
- Professional Development and Education Support