The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for acting as a key member of the Social Media Team by representing West Edmonton Mall through various social media channels and our communicating to guests through our marketing communications office. This role will also have a strong focus on providing quality in digital photography for both social media and traditional marketing channels.
- Acting as a member of the Social Media team by monitoring all WEM social media pages, platforms and programs and performing required follow ups and digital communication.
- Monitoring social media scheduling to ensure all WEM policies and guidelines are adhered to.
- Assisting with compiling social monitoring reports and documentation.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video and photo content.
- Assist with monitoring the WEM brand online.
- Utilizing creativity in the workplace to develop new content for social media updates, campaigns, and programs.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing strategy.
- Assisting with monitoring social media team.
- Staying up to date with current culture, fashion, competitor, influencer, industry, and social media trends and incorporating this into our Social Media strategies.
- Degree or certificate in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related discipline to the role from a post-secondary education.
- A high level of knowledge and comfort utilizing carious social media platforms, word processing applications and other software with the ability to adapt to new programs in the workplace.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc. and using social media tools for business (ie Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Asana).
- Experience with digital photography, video production, and photo editing software.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and critical thinking skills with the ability to work in an ever-evolving, fast paced environment complemented by the capacity to respond effectively under pressure.
- Strong customer service and written communications.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full-time position that requires availability on evenings and weekends.
- This is a salaried position that depends on experience and qualifications.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.
CompanyWest Edmonton Mall
Opening Date7/14/2021 12:00:00 AM
Closing Date7/30/2021 12:00:00 AM
Job Type: Full-time