The Social Media Representative is responsible for acting as a key member of the Social Media Team by representing West Edmonton Mall through various social media channels and our communicating to guests through our marketing communications office.
- Acting as a member of the Social Media team by monitoring all WEM social media pages, platforms and programs and performing required follow ups and digital communications.
- Preparing content for social media.
- Monitoring, responding and engaging on social media channels and WEM text messaging platform.
- Utilizing creativity in the workplace to develop new content for social media updates, campaigns and programs.
- Staying up to date with current culture, fashion, competitor, influencer, industry and social media trends and incorporating this information into our Social Media strategies.
- Assisting with compiling social monitoring reports and documentation as required.
- Completing online community management activities: respond to customer questions, concerns, feedback and reviews, remove comments and spam that violate our community page guidelines.
- Actively monitoring social media based conversations via CRM tools and report feedback to appropriate Mall departments.
- Represent WEM digital guest service during peak times as ?digital concierge? while reflecting a professional and customer service based tone in all communications.
- Degree or certificate in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related discipline to the role from a post-secondary education.
- A high level of knowledge and comfort utilizing various social media platforms, word processing applications and other software and the ability to adapt to new programs in the workplace.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. and using social media tools for business (ie. Hootsuite, Linkin.bio, Asana).
- Experience with digital photography and photo editing software is an asset.
- Experience with video production is an asset.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and critical thinking skills with the ability to work in an ever-evolving, fast paced environment complemented by the capacity to respond effectively under pressure.
- Strong customer service and written communication skills.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires availability on evenings and weekends, approximately 30-35 hours a week.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.
CompanyWest Edmonton Mall
Opening Date7/14/2021 12:00:00 AM
Closing Date7/30/2021 12:00:00 AM
Job Type: Part-time