Toronto, ON, Canada Req #8913
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better?
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that's continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Equity, and Optimism. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person's career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Location: For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in the United States or Canada.
About the Position:
As the Content Marketing Manager, you'll join a team of seasoned content strategists and producers who help support Ceridian's strategic priorities by creating high-quality assets, including thought leadership white papers, research reports, webinars, blog articles, and more.
In this role, you'll be in charge of identifying and responding to content gaps to support sales and marketing campaigns, as well as producing our major annual research reports. You'll own the relationship with research agencies and oversee the production of new content assets, working with, designers, web developers, our legal team, and sometimes in-house or freelance writers.
We're looking for someone who is a strategic thinker with a proven track record of conceptualizing, producing, and measuring high-impact content. You're our ideal candidate if you make decisions based on data, have great storytelling capabilities, and can excel in a cross-functional, matrix team environment. Advanced writing skills are essential to being successful in this role.
- Determine the right angle and direction for our annual research reports, and oversee the survey and report rollout, in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Help triage and respond to identified content gaps to support our various lines of business, including our target industry verticals.
- Work with internal subject matter experts from sales, product marketing, and more to develop key message documents for content projects.
- Brief internal and external writers on new content projects, and provide feedback on their work.
- Support key campaigns by identifying needs and helping to supply the appropriate content based on campaign goals
- Collaborate with other content team members, including SEO specialists, customer content marketers, video producers, writers, etc.
- Engage internal and external thought leaders for content collaboration, interviews, and webinar presentations.
- Become an expert in our audience personas and our competitors' offerings.
- Project manage and help build content for our thought leadership webinars.
- Track, measure, and regularly report on content performance against KPIs and campaign targets.
- Adhere to our style and writing guidelines and ensure all copy is on brand and error-free.
- Ensure all content speaks in the same voice, with the same tone to deliver brand consistency.
- Create and execute on strategies to optimize existing content to get the most value out of every asset we create.
- 5+ years experience in content marketing
- A creative thinker who knows how to tell a compelling story
- Experience overseeing the production of long-form content, such as research reports, articles, and white papers
- Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure, able to manage and deliver against tight timelines and oversee several projects simultaneously
- Experience in overseeing the production of high-quality webinars
- Ability to balance a variety of stakeholder objectives and perspectives, while keeping everyone focused on the broader goals
- Solid writer with experience writing and editing a variety of content types
- Critical eye for proofreading all communications for accuracy and brand compliance
Nice to have:
- Experience overseeing freelance writers/contractors/agency relationships
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.