Noibu is a fast growing ecommerce software company. Our mission is to help ecommerce leaders increase their web sales by offering exceptional web experiences. We help ecommerce teams deliver an outstanding customer experience by helping them detect, manage and resolve critical errors on their online store. We work with pretty cool brands from all over the world such as Avon, Guess, Moschino and many more. We like to get things done and have fun while doing it.
Noibu is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team as we enter a new phase of expansion. We have big goals
- to drive 100%+ revenue growth YOY
- and this role is critical to that success. You will report to and work alongside Noibu's CRO, driving growth through customer acquisition, retention marketing and brand awareness.
As the Marketing Manager,
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with CRO to create a strategic vision for marketing and ensure robust, integrated, and flawless execution of our mission and vision.
- Report KPIs to the leadership team including detailed campaign performance. Create dashboards to demonstrate progress against those KPI's and effectively communicate the results and any actions associated with those results to key stakeholders throughout Noibu.
- Identify and propose opportunities to optimize customer acquisition, referral, and partnership programs.
- Build and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel by setting the roadmap and through constant testing.
- Lead by example
- build out your team as we scale and hire talented marketers who are results-oriented, data-obsessed, brand enthusiasts who compliment your skills.
You should have:
- 2+ years of experience in performance/growth marketing; preferably at a B2B high tech growth company.
- Excellent communication skills, you are comfortable working with and supporting stakeholders at all levels of the organization about topics that vary from operational strategy to the specific tactical details.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to build growth marketing strategy and operations from scratch in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing customer acquisition and retention campaigns. Performance marketing should feel like second nature for you.
- High emotional intelligence
- you enjoy building relationships, you value collaboration, and have a good sense for others motivations.
- Experience in ecommerce or a high growth startup is a huge plus!
What's in it for you?
Core to our mission is our people. We strive to give back to our employees as much as they give to us. We believe in compensating our employees well for the amazing work they do. But we also like to give back to our team every chance we get. Some of the perks of being on team Noibu include:
- Competitive salaries and employee stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation, summer bonus days, and winter holiday shutdown
- Health, wellness, and dental benefits from day 1
- Accessible team socials
- Healthy food and snacks
- Work from home options (even when there isn't a pandemic)
- Endless learning opportunities and growth
- The best tech
Is your experience close to what we've described but maybe you feel you're missing a few of the requirements? We encourage you to apply anyway. We look for people with exceptional potential, and we know this can take many forms. We believe the highest performing teams include people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.