A little about us:
It's an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that's at the top of its game. The momentum we've generated in recent years with our commitments to customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. We're always on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us on this exciting journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that groundwork. We value people, passion, honesty, respect, and integrity.
A little about the role:
As the Operations Sales Coordinator you will work with and support our sales team to help ensure their ongoing success. You'll be responsible for everything from organizing meetings and events to ensuring all KPIs are met and exceeded. Your day to day will include working with various cross functional teams across the company as well as with our retail partners.
What you're responsible for:
- Work in collaboration with our sales team and internal/external stakeholders
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, schedules, and events
- Complete varied, measurable, and achievable administrative tasks in support of the success of the organizational unit
- Ensure operations exceeds all program KPIs
- Assist in planning conferences, employee travel and conference calls
- Manage inventories through our order processing system and business intelligence tool
- Proactively coordinate with our retail partners when inventory is low
- Liaise with vendors to source and secure supplies needed for project execution
What you bring to the table:
- You are skilled multi-tasker who can juggle multiple projects at a time
- You are reliable and committed to consistently meeting deadlines
- A fantastic communicator who can work with cross functional teams across the company
- You are very personable and capable of persuading people
- 2+ years' experience in an administrative role
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary plus bonus and other perks
- Vacation plus additional flex days
- Comprehensive benefits
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career with one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- A supportive workplace culture and work environment
If you have the knowledge and experience, we're looking for and our company sounds like the right fit for you
- don't wait a minute longer
apply online now.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.