Are you interested in data, privacy, and the role of the consumer in managing their data? If so, this is the spot for you. At Killi we are giving consumers back transparency of who is using their data while providing them with compensation for its use. Operating internationally with a focus on the USA market, if inspired by big, audacious ideas with a fast pace and tons to work on
- this is it.
We are looking for a Social Media & Content Coordinator to join our Killi team. This role will work on Killi's brand social channels, writing, publishing, editing, pitching and approving content for platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. This individual will also help create unique copy for in-app notifications, emails and editorial.
This role will be a key partner to both product marketing and growth marketing, working closely with each team to generate content that spans the brand ecosystem and informing the editorial strategy with those journeys.
- Publish content to Tik Tok, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Contribute to publishing strategy and the execution of daily content across brand social profiles
- Develop strategies to increase growth engagement across our social brands, identifying areas of opportunity and delivering against relative performance benchmarks
- Work with the VP of Marketing and Director of Marketing to maintain and evolve social strategy across social platforms
- Contribute to the development and execution of the Killi brand tone of voice in digital.
- Serve as a liaison between all internal departments to ensure cohesive strategies across all sectors.
- Craft reporting on social performance, communicating insights to social and non-social stakeholders across Killi.
- Utilize social listening tools to engage with the Killi audience across our different social platforms bringing back feedback to the product team.
- Identify industry insights and trends to define and refine the channel approach.
- Write consumer-focused content such as blogs, app descriptions, and messaging
- Create banners and other digital assets using Canva or similar tools
- 2+ years of relevant social media experience
- 1+ years of technology experience (preferred, not required!)
- Social platform experience such as Hootsuite, Sprout, or Hubspot
- Passionate about technology, content, data (a plus!) cross-platform storytelling
- Proven track record of refining content strategies based on performance insights
- A strong understanding of Facebook
- Tik Tok, and what contributes to content performing well on these platforms.
- Demonstration of outstanding creative and editorial judgment and an ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Forward-thinking attitude.
- The ability to effectively perform under pressure and pay close attention to detail while staying focused on the big picture
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
But wait, there's more! The Perks!
- You are guaranteed to learn more in 30 days here than you will in 3 years anywhere else.
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for unlimited career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Monthly wellbeing fund to be used for fitness and mindfulness.
- Professional development fund for training and education.
- Unlimited vacation.