American Iron & Metal (AIM) is a family-owned, Canadian-based company founded in 1936 in Montreal, Quebec. Recognized as one of North America's most sophisticated metal recyclers, AIM has evolved into a successful and multifaceted company with a global footprint.
At AIM, we understand that the well-being of our employees is the key factor for our international success. Accordingly, we promote a safe, fair and dynamic work environment that provides excellent training programs and career advancement plans and maintains the highest safety standards.
If you are looking for career development and an opportunity to work for a company that promotes growth, then keep reading!
American Iron & Metal (AIM) is a family-owned, Canadian-based company recognized as one of North America's most sophisticated metal recyclers. Over the past 80+ years AIM has evolved into a successful and multifaceted company with a global footprint. We now have 90+ locations around the world with 3000+ employees.
Our Ontario operations is looking to add an experienced Director of Marketing to their team responsible for developing and executing strategies to promote our brand, community engagement activities, drive traffic to new facilities and all media coverage as the company continues to grow it's footprint across Canada and deliver exceptional client service. The successful candidate will oversee Ontario's head office (Hamilton, ON) and over 25 locations in Ontario's Marketing efforts.
- Independently initiate and/or lead marketing programs, initiatives, promotions, or research projects for AIM ON and feeder yards.
- Develop, implement, and monitor marketing plans; traditional and digital.
- Contribute expertise to major marketing deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Ensures marketing plans are aligned with strategy. Assist with defining the appropriate success and effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Create and manage AIM ON Digital/Social Leads & Lead Generation Program, including tracking.
- Monitor and analyze marketing and marketplace trends, client needs, and competitive content.
- Manage all marketing efforts for new location openings and accurately manage and track their advertising funds; Establish the KPI Scorecard for the campaign.
- Analyze campaign performance, report the results, and make recommendations to improve performance and marketing strategy.
- Develop and oversee the AIM ON's social media campaign (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Coordinate & disseminate video productions including scripting.
- Oversee and coordinate community events (Sales Meetings, Fundraisers, New site Openings, Awards, and both client & team events)
- Collaborate with the graphic design team to coordinate the production of all events and advertising campaigns.
- Evaluate and coordinate requests for sponsorships and major events and transmit information for sponsorships
- Be influential in presenting and gaining support for marketing plans across the organization in Ontario and executive leadership.
- Ensure all work is executed flawlessly and materials are reviewed/approved prior to delivery.
- Highly articulate in both oral and written communications, with the interpretive/analytical skills to convert charts, graphs and research findings into a story appropriate for leadership level audiences.
- Coach and Mentor Marketing Coordinator.
- Analyze and respond to the various ad hoc requests from the teams.
- 5 years of relevant marketing experience with a solid foundation in digital and traditional advertising and background in client services and/or account/project management.
- University degree preferably in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience building online communities is a plus.
- Experience with SEO content marketing and KPIs.
- Leadgen and content creation experience for B2B companies.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe suite of products as well as InDesign.
- Extremely organized and detail orientated, with proven expertise in juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills with a proven ability to collaborate with multiple business partners.
- Demonstrated passion and interest in advertising/marketing communications.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and own the role.
- Reliable vehicle and G license.
- Competitive wage, pension and benefits.
- Convenient Location (close to major highways)
If you are interested in this amazing career opportunity, please apply directly to this ad with your resume and cover letter, outlining how you would benefit our already dynamic team !