Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology
- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is a world leader in the design, manufacture and sale of power tools, rotary and oscillating tools, accessories, laser and optical leveling and range finding tools. We bring together some of the most well-known brands in North America, including: Bosch, CST/Berger, David White, Dremel, RotoZip, and Vermont American.
This is for a temporary contract for an 18 month term
This position will be responsible for assisting the Brand Manager in the development and execution of strategic marketing and launch plans for our Home & Garden division in Canada. This role is focused on launching new Home & Garden products and maintaining this product portfolio in Canada.
- Assist the Brand Manager in conducting market research and developing business cases to launch specific Home & Garden products in Canada
- Amplify Bosch's reach and exposure by working with a team to create winning ?Go-To-Market? plans, including but not limited to, promotional campaigns, social media marketing, retail strategies, and online/offline merchandising.
- Track the deliverables and milestones of communication product launch plans.
- Work with cross functional teams such as logistics, marketing, and sales to successfully win shelf space at both Retail and Industrial distributors.
- Work with the Brand Manager to conduct a financial analysis to ensure profitability across the product portfolio
- Must be a recent 2021 graduate within the last 6 months from a related post-secondary program preferably in the field of Business/Communications or Marketing
- Strong communication and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Extremely well organized with superb attention to detail
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Passion and interest in sales and marketing
- Ability to analyze reports using Microsoft Excel and communicate learnings effectively
- Ability to think creatively and improve upon established processes
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.