Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. We are a growing organization with a clear vision for being the IoT partner of choice for wireless device-to-cloud solutions. Our values of Innovation, Execution and Trust are the guiding principles in everything we do. Sierra Wireless has over 1,100 employees globally and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Equity and Diversity
At Sierra Wireless diversity is valued and celebrated. We strive to foster an inclusive organization. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status to grow their careers here.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in our Richmond, BC headquarters or working remotely in the U.S. In this role, you will collaborate closely with product management, demand generation, and sales to drive pipeline and leads for the enterprise solutions portfolio.
You will manage product/solutions marketing activities to grow enterprise solutions portfolio business: develop and drive customer-centric marketing programs, develop engaging solutions and product content and assets, and collaborate with product management and sales enablement teams on deliverables for product launches across our Enterprise solutions portfolio.
Product / Solutions Marketing
- Develop strategic plans and marketing programs to support new customer acquisition, cross-sell & upsell in target industries and market segments
- Collaborate on developing buyer personas, use cases, value propositions, positioning and key messages
- Create engaging product and solutions content and assets, across the marketing funnel, to support marketing programs and solutions/product focus areas
- Work with product managers to maintain content and support for their product lines
- Collaborate within and across broader marketing teams to drive marketing leads and pipeline
- Manage product launches
- drive key objectives, strategy, messaging/positioning, launch schedule & execution of associated deliverables, in conjunction with product management and sales enablement team members
- Develop collateral and other key deliverables to support the launch
- Research and assess competitors
- Analyze market opportunities
- Support Sales requests
- Track and measure business impact/key metrics
- Support key partnerships
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Engineering.
- 5-8 years of marketing experience in B2B tech with experience in enterprise networking and/or telecommunications, preferably on a global basis
- Demonstrated ability to write customer-centric content and develop creative assets for technology solutions and products, making the complex seem simple
- Strong team player, with the ability to lead and manage projects independently, while working collaboratively to drive cross-function execution across teams
- Experience in creating integrated marketing programs/campaigns, with a deep understanding of best practices in product marketing, demand generation, lead and pipeline creation.
- Exceptional communicator
- both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills
- strong project management, ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure, while managing multiple ongoing tasks.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with a keen eye for details
- Experience with project management systems (Jira, Basecamp, Trello) and agile marketing methodology, CRM systems (SFDC), marketing automation platforms (Eloqua, Marketo)
Desired Education, Experience & Skills
- Pragmatic marketing or similar product marketing certification
- Product management experience
- Experience working with indirect sales and ecosystem partners
What We Offer
Our people are friendly, collaborative, and like to share their ideas and knowledge with one another. This creates an amazing environment where we learn from each other and innovate together.
Our Canadian benefits include paid vacation and sick days, extended health and dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, matching retirement savings program, and employee and family assistance programs.
Our Richmond headquarters offers a subsidized cafeteria, free parking, free shuttle service from Skytrain, a Wellness Program that includes an onsite fitness center, onsite fitness classes led by professional instructors, free healthy snacks each month, and wellness activities and challenges to keep our minds and bodies active. We also host various social and cultural events throughout the year where we come together to have fun and celebrate. Within our Global Inclusion and Diversity Program, our Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for our people to support and champion Women in Tech, Pride at Sierra, and Mental Health Awareness.
If you like working with a successful team, are looking for competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to represent a recognized and innovative brand, we'd love to have you join our team!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online through our careers website: www.iotstartswithus.com. If you are a job seeker with a disability and you need individualized support during the application or interview process, please leave us a note on your application form.
We thank you for your application and appreciate your interest in Sierra Wireless, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.