Who we are:
WOW Tech Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. With our innovative and high-quality brands Womanizer®, We-Vibe®, pjur®, ARCWAVE? and ROMP? we delight millions of customers and help them to have a more fulfilling sex life. Originally founded in 2017 as start-up Womanizer Group Management, following a merger with the Canadian Standard Innovation® Corporation, we are pursuing the vision of becoming the world's largest player in the industry. We now have more than 200 employees spread over our headquarters in Berlin and offices in Nuremberg, Ottawa, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Our North American team, based in Ottawa, has an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer to work closely with the North American regional marketing team to manage the creation of B2B and B2C marketing communications materials
Why Work With Us?
- A diverse team of over 270 professionals globally that are passionate about developing innovative products and being a leader in our industry
- Honest and transparent work environment with a lot of humor
- High learning curve through independent work and global exchange
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- We offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Company paid health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans
- Company matching contributions to retirement savings plan
- $150/year toward fitness activities
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Design print and digital assets for various brands such as point of sale materials, training materials, sales presentations, advertisements, digital banners, landing pages, window displays, emails, promotional materials, and tradeshow booths
- Develop creative concepts for sales promotions and events, such as invitation cards, brochures and rollup banners
- Use Global toolkits and brand guidelines to design regionalized assets in English, French and Spanish
- Collaborate with the Regional Marketing team to develop creative assets from concept to final production
- Create, edit, and source images for blogs/ads/creative assets/social media
- Assemble files to meet prepress and print production specifications and timelines
- Organize files and maintain media library
- Ensure compliance of the brand identities, appropriately and consistently using logos, font, and colour palettes creatively across a range of mediums
- Post secondary diploma in Graphic Design
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Graphic and Web design
- A strong design and production portfolio with a fresh, creative and innovative approach
- A solid understanding of typography and design, including print and digital production
- Proven experience with Adobe CS Suite
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Photography skills are a plus
- Solid time management skills; Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects and shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining careful attention to detail and focus on consistency and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working in international teams and dynamic environments
- A collaborative team player with a strong customer focus and can-do attitude
If you are an enthusiastic and creative Graphic Design professional with a passion for sexual health and wellbeing, we'd love to hear from you! To learn more about WOW Tech Group and our brands, visit wowtech.com.
At WOW Tech Group we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations due to disability to ensure an equal opportunity to participate in our recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter once you have been selected for an interview.
Please note: the final stage of our recruitment process includes completion of employment reference checks and a criminal record check.