At Cardata, we provide autonomous, challenging work that encourages employees to learn, be innovative, and take ownership. As part of our team, you will work in a high growth environment alongside people who are passionate and supportive.
Cardata's mission is to offer companies across North America the easiest and most cost-effective way to reimburse their employees for using their personal vehicle for work.
The Community Manager owns the content marketing strategy, with the goal of creating strong brand presence within the market and driving inbound leads to generate pipeline for the sales team. This individual ensures that all external communications are aligned, consistent and support the business goals of Cardata.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and implement a content marketing strategy
- Manage the CMS (Content Management System) and content calendar to ensure a consistent stream of content across all digital channels
- Create engaging and informative blog posts, social media posts and email campaigns (HubSpot, Mailchimp)
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search engines and user experience
- Collaborate with graphic design team to create content and develop a library of digital assets and templates
- Ensure sales team is equipped with marketing collateral, messaging, etc. for all campaigns, product releases and ongoing selling activities
PR and Communications
- Establish and manage relationships with professional associations, media outlets and customers
- Produce press releases, statements, and articles for a variety of media outlets
- Partner with Engineering team to develop informative and effective communications for product launches and new feature rollouts
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Manage an active calendar of events (trade shows, conferences, webinars, etc.), including all associated logistical planning (hotels, flights, pre-event marketing, etc.), to boost brand awareness and build pipeline
- Identify external award opportunities and manage all application processes
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 3+ years' experience as a community manager or similar role
- Hands on experience with social media management, email marketing (MailChimp, HubSpot), planning, and leading community initiatives, and developing PR-related materials
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to identify and track relevant social media analytics and community KPIs
- Excellent written communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or another related field is an asset
Why You'll Love Working at Cardata
- You'll have the opportunity for career progression in a high-growth environment
- You'll join a collaborative team of passionate professionals
- You'll have the option of working where you work best
- come into the office or work from home! Our office has free onsite parking and is just steps from Oakville GO station
- You'll participate in an amazing benefits plan with generous vacation and paid time off policies
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
Should you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Job Type: Full-time