Putting people first, every day:
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, we rely on our professionals to provide exceptional service, and help our clients by providing advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.Your opportunity:
BDO Canada is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central Consultant
to join our Technology Consulting team, with the ability to work from anywhere in Canada. The individual will own the following responsibilities:
Must have a Manufacturing background to qualify for this role
- Act as a trusted advisor to external customers and BDO project teams in support of client Dynamics NAV / Business Central Manufacturing implementations, applying Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Methodology to assist customers in deploying the solutions in a timely and effective manner
- Perform a lead consultant role on larger projects where more than one consultant is engaged
- Analyze customer business needs and objectives and provide in-depth application expertise in targeted business areas, streamlining customer business processes to achieve greater ROI within the context of Dynamics NAV / Business Central Manufacturing
- Provide training to client staff to perform day-to-day activities in support of ERP implementations
- Mentoring of colleagues and providing support and guidance
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO's core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- You understand your client's industry, challenges, and opportunities; client describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, & are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive & engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning & professional development
Your experience and education
Minimum 3-5 years of Dynamics NAV / Business Central Manufacturing consulting experience, including full cycle NAV / Business Central implementation experience coupled with a comprehensive understanding of ERP applications
- Post-secondary education in the relevant business discipline (B.Comm.,CPA, APICS, PMP, etc.) preferred
- Dynamics NAV / Business Central certifications will be considered in our selection process
- Self-motivated, able to work alone and in teams, articulate, and able to inspire confidence in audiences.
- Knowledge of two or more other functional areas of Dynamics NAV / Business Central would be an asset (e.g. Finance, Project Management & Accounting, Job Costing, Sales, Procurement)
- Process analysis, redesign, and documentation experience
- At least one (1) year of experience working in the manufacturing and supply chain industry
- Alternative system experience in any of the following: Syspro, Dynamics AX, SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, Baan will be taken into consideration.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with the firm's strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market leading personal time off policy. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click ?Apply now? to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.