Celestica's Corporate Communications team manages the company's brand and all facets of communications internally and externally. We are looking for a Global Marketing Communications Manager who will be responsible for marketing strategy, execution and corresponding materials for our Advanced Technology Solutions organization. This individual will work closely with key stakeholders to create messaging and execute on marketing plans for Celestica's robotics and aerospace & defense service offerings to help grow market share.
This is a 12-18 month contract position.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree and completed a postgraduate program in Marketing, Communications or other related field. This person is a strong writer who is enthusiastic, creative, well organized and detail-oriented. In addition, the candidate must enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and demonstrate a high level of energy to support various communications programs and initiatives.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working with segment teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns including collateral, presentations, whitepapers, social strategy, videos, trade ads and other assets in line with the business strategy
- Traditional and digital and social marketing communications strategy, execution and analysis
- Tradeshow and conference planning and execution
- Creating messaging to position Celestica's robotics and A&D segments
- Drive media, trade advertising and social campaign development and execution
- Writing and editing marketing communications collateral, thought leadership content, presentations, newsletters, sales intranet and social media content
- Developing and supporting internal education sessions in alignment with market segment objectives
- Coordinating with agency partners and internal teams
- Supporting other marketing communications as needed
- 7-10 years of marketing or marketing communications experience including digital marketing and social selling
- High-tech product and services experience an asset
- Event planning experience an asset
- Strategic Planning, Leadership Skills, Strong project management
- Social Media and Analytics Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with PowerPoint, is required
- Experience working with Photoshop and Google Apps Suite would be an asset.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field
In order to be considered for this role, please ensure you include both your resume and cover letter when applying to this position.
Celestica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on any protected status (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran or disability status or other characteristics protected by law).
At Celestica we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Special arrangements can be made for candidates who need it throughout the hiring process. Please indicate your needs and we will work with you to meet them.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) enables the world's best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, Communications, Enterprise, HealthTech, Industrial, Capital Equipment and Energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. As a leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development
Headquartered in Toronto, with talented teams spanning 40+ locations in 13 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our customers.
Celestica would like to thank all applicants, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Celestica does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.