Founded in 2016 and now with over 250 employees, Curogram is a leading provider of HIPAA compliant texting that helps optimize the front desk of medical offices.
Job Descriptions will change during your course of employment. This Job Description outlines many of your expected job duties but is not inclusive of all duties. As a fast-growing company, your responsibilities are expected to change, and you are expected to adapt to the changing responsibilities.
- Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors.
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
- Compiling and purging email lists
- Collaborating with Graphic Designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
- Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence.
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
- Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign.
- Aiding additional digital marketing efforts.
- At least 3 years' experience in email marketing
- Strong background in consumer products
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in creating high-impact, and unique marketing campaigns
- Prior database experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Degree in Marketing Management, Advertising, Communications, or similar.