Requisition ID: 109186
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Coordinator Sales Effectiveness, Commercial Client Experience
- Canadian Banking
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales Effectiveness, as the Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Effectiveness & Sales Enablement team with the effective execution of assigned projects and tasks including: collaborating on team initiatives; helping with communications (i.e., sending out emails, updating Scotiabank Live, consolidating weekly communications, etc.); dashboard reporting; and , supporting planning and logistics for offsite training/events.
The projects and tasks of this role will support the Commercial Banks Strategic Priorities with a focus on sales enablement and training. In fulfilling this role, you will be working closely with other E.O. teams as well as other internal partners while ensuring all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Assist with the execution of projects through various phases by:
- Creating, maintaining and ensuring the timely execution of work plans that identify key deliverables, milestones, owners, timelines, interdependencies, etc.
- Liaising with users, colleagues and partners, etc. to gain information and assist in project execution
- Contributing to the creation of any required documents (e.g. presentations, business cases, etc.)
- Ensuring all activities are delivered/performed according to schedule
- Assisting in the execution of assigned end user implementation tasks
- Provide additional support as needed to Sales Effectiveness team, as required.
- Collaborates with team members to assist with managing, planning and executing various Training initiatives and meetings by:
- Scheduling/contributing to new employee orientation and other training sessions by managing the new employee list and sending out welcome packages.
- Assisting with event preparation requirements, including managing attendee and registration lists, preparing and printing various materials (surveys, name tags, etc.)
- Managing attendee lists and invitations for events, workshops and training.
- Collaborating with team members nationally to create and maintain the Training and Communications calendar
- Creating post-event surveys and consolidates feedback for facilitators and leaders.
- Ensuring agenda and minutes are taken for meetings and distributed to attendees.
- Supports the Manager of Communications and other Sales Effectiveness team members by:
- Assisting with maintenance activities and creative design elements of various CBB Scotiabank Live Spaces (i.e. the creation of banners, Teams backgrounds, etc.)
- Working in partnership with Commercial Communications to support initiatives related to Canadian Business Banking's ScotiabankLive spaces, ensuring adherence to version control, naming, tagging, uploading and filing conventions
- Consolidating and sending out the CBB Weekly Summary of communications.
- Managing the Commercial Tell Us/We're Listening (via Isarta) inbox and responding to questions or directing them to the appropriate team member.
Provide support with ongoing reporting by:
Ensuring integrity of data through quality tracking, measurement and reporting for projects, programs and ad hoc tasks.
- Supporting team members with the development of monthly and quarterly executive reports and presentations.
- Managing and preparing the Canadian Business Banking Employee Lists by ensuring they are kept up to date using the Commercial Advices
- Gathering feedback and data to support continuous improvement efforts and adapt processes as necessary.
- Continually look for ways to increase professional network and development in order to proactively bring new ideas and insights to the Commercial Customer Experience team by:
Maintaining a solid knowledge of Commercial Banking businesses and partners
- Building effective working relationships across the Commercial Banking business lines and with various partner business lines: BSC, GBP, GBM, HR, Learning & Development, Small Business, etc.
- Understands how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Post-secondary education (Degree/Diploma) in related field and relevant work experience in a similar role strongly preferred
- Must be able to juggle changing priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Well-honed time management skills and the ability to act with a sense of urgency, while remaining calm under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Proactive approach to daily tasks with a process improvement and efficiencies mind-set
- Strong verbal, writing and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and willing to take on new challenges as they present themselves.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others, at all levels across the organization;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid proficiency specifically with Excel (formulas, pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Creative mindset to help with design elements for communications and platforms (i.e,. Scotiabank Live, Workplace, etc.)
- A champion of a high-performance and inclusive work environments.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.