Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Angstrom Communications Inc. is a solutions and service provider of telecommunications products and systems for Broadcast Television, Cable Television, IPTV, Telco, Educational and Government Agencies and Hospitality markets. We continually develop cost effective solutions that result in revenue generation opportunities for our customers or simplify improve the quality of their networks. Angstrom has participated in the role out of several technologies including: HFC, IPTV, Satellite, and Microwave, Optical and more. Angstrom continues to evolve internally and its offerings to provide leading edge telecommunications solutions.
Angstrom is seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong background in business development. The Account Executive will be responsible for managing and developing accounts to meet both revenue and market share goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates and develops strong relationships with Key Accounts, produces forecasts and secures orders to meet revenue targets
- Defines and reports on customer's strategic direction, projects and objectives
- Identifies opportunities for sales and areas for new business development
- Manages customer expectations for a seamless implementation of technologies
- Assists in the development of the annual sales plan and quarterly forecasts for recurring growth
- Prepares and coordinates proposals and quotations for customers/prospects with timely follow-up
- Organizes and/or provides product technology training presentations to customers and prospects
- Attends exhibitions/conferences/training as necessary
- Participates in monthly review meetings Required Skills
- Formal Education: Post-Secondary Education such as Community College, Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience
- Significant experience in Cable or Telecom industry sales selling technology products to major customers
- Experience in broadband, IP and video technologies including knowledge on: DOCSIS, IP routing, MPLS SIP, SNMP, digital head end environments, MPEG 2/4, Video Compression, Digital ad insertion, Edge QAM technology, VOD technology, satellite receive and transmit
- Proven record of success in territory management and growth
- Ability to manage the sales cycle from inception to completion
- A self-starter, organized, adaptable and a Team player
- Must have strong presentation and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively across all functional areas of the customer organization
- Must be able to work on and manage multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Must be able to work remotely away from an office and with a minimum of supervision
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office suite of software applications.
- Some travel is expected
- Bilingual language skills, both oral and written, are considered an asset Compensation:
The successful candidate will receive annual salary, profit sharing plan, reimbursed business travel allowance and expenses.
Please send your resume or CV.