We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to help us develop service sales to a portfolio of existing clients in the Americas.
In this role, you will be in charge of a team of eight people (customer service agents & project managers), with the common goal of maintaining and developing the relationship with each of our clients through a proactive approach to their needs.
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Actively deploy the strategic plan to drive sales growth in the territory
- Train, coach and inspire team members to achieve their goals;
- Proactively follow up on customer accounts to build strong relationships with them.
- Uncover sales opportunities through proper needs analysis;
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to maintain customer relationships.
- Provide training on sales techniques and company product features.
- Manage the after-sales relationship with resellers, distributors and agents
- Manage sales via CRM: set objectives, monitor results, analyze variances and implement actions to achieve targets;
- Ensure the accuracy of sales forecasts and funnel growth for the assigned territory.
- Solid experience as a sales manager in a given territory;
- Proven track record of increasing sales;
- Ability to develop sales strategies measured by KPIs.
- Proficiency in MS Office; knowledge of Salesforce is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (very advanced level in English, functional French)
- Excellent leadership; commitment to the professional and personal development of employees and the desire to inspire others.
- Problem solving skills
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field
IN EXCHANGE, WE OFFER YOU...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!